Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
IDK if she has a path to the nomination at this point. I'm not gonna do the whole "she needs to drop out" thing, but i just dont see how she can come back from this. Ofc she may, and i'll be wrong, but it seems very unlikely at this point

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Proud of Liz’s push tonight. No matter the outcome, time and time again she shows she’s the class of this candidate class
she did a good job. but lets be clear, she's always coming from the "girl power" angle. which is fine. but that aint enough. And i have a funny suspicion this is what caused her to get upset with bernie in their private meeting. bernie didnt say a lady couldnt win. he told her to her face, that Girl power pandering isnt enough to pull it off. and she took that to mean, "so you're saying a woman can't win??" that aint what the man meant at all.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Warren killed this shyt tonight. Donated a little bit because of the strength she showed. And much respect to all y’all standing by her side despite the lack of media coverage and polling yadda yadda. Hopefully the lack of media coverage changes after tonight. No way they can’t cover the way she eviscerated Bloomberg
she did a very good job at the debate. but lets be clear, you shouldnt BLINDLY stand by anyones side media coverage or not. unless said person is pushing the agenda you like best. and if said person is pushing a similar agenda to someone else who is the purest form of them. there's no LOGICAL reason to stil hang around with the person that probably isnt going to win and is also a lite version of the real thing. unlessss, you never really wanted actual progressive policies. at some point we all have to be honest with ourselves.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
she did a good job. but lets be clear, she's always coming from the "girl power" angle. which is fine. but that aint enough. And i have a funny suspicion this is what caused her to get upset with bernie in their private meeting. bernie didnt say a lady couldnt win. he told her to her face, that Girl power pandering isnt enough to pull it off. and she took that to mean, "so you're saying a woman can't win??" that aint what the man meant at all.
kindly stop quoting me in this thread, i've made it more than clear you're not adding anything of importance here

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
she did a very good job at the debate. but lets be clear, you shouldnt BLINDLY stand by anyones side media coverage or not. unless said person is pushing the agenda you like best. and if said person is pushing a similar agenda to someone else who is the purest form of them. there's no LOGICAL reason to stil hang around with the person that probably isnt going to win and is also a lite version of the real thing. unlessss, you never really wanted actual progressive policies. at some point we all have to be honest with ourselves.
:camby:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
My mans is legit trolling in here. How your mans the front runner and you still coming in here. That goes for all Bernie bros. I'm telling you there is a deeply held insecurity about Warren. She actually has #'s on the board and they hate her for it.
Makes me think Hillary and her supporters was right all along

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kindly stop quoting me in this thread, i've made it more than clear you're not adding anything of importance here
let me quote you again. you made it clear that you're team warren no matter what she says or does or doesnt say or do. basically a blind warren stan. no one, i mean no one should be a blind stan of any candidate ever. i dont care who is currently in office. and non of us should be blind stans of the democratic party nor the republican party or any other party for that matter.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Makes me think Hillary and her supporters was right all along
yes they were right all along. a bunch of people who dont support BS candidates will tell you how your candidate is a bs candidate. thats right. call that a berni bro, or whatever you like. it is what it is. you just dont like anyone telling you your choice is not a good choice. even if that is 100% the case. you can't stand that. I dont have a problem with someone saying that about old man bernie if they come with the facts that add up to why he shouldnt be a good choice among the options we currently have. but not a soul can do that and not look selfish in the process. its that simple.

See if i was a pete stan, and you came in my pete stan thread and said "hey, pete aint sayin ish...why are yall liking this dude." i would be mad just like yall. but just like yall i would be mad at the truth. so stay mad. and its not my guy. its a movement. of course he's winning. he should, as long as THE people get a choice in the matter and they dont allow blind stannery like what goes on in here and on cable news when it comes to other dem candidates. he will win by a large margin and there shouldnt be a dumb contested issue when we get to the end. but we'll see.

I mean for that alone yall should've dropped ya girl warren. but again, we've already established that quite a few of you are just selfish. no not as bad as the others but still selfish.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
yes they were right all along. a bunch of people who dont support BS candidates will tell you how your candidate is a bs candidate. thats right. call that a berni bro, or whatever you like. it is what it is. you just dont like anyone telling you your choice is not a good choice. even if that is 100% the case. you can't stand that. I dont have a problem with someone saying that about old man bernie if they come with the facts that add up to why he shouldnt be a good choice among the options we currently have. but not a soul can do that and not look selfish in the process. its that simple.

See if i was a pete stan, and you came in my pete stan thread and said "hey, pete aint sayin ish...why are yall liking this dude." i would be mad just like yall. but just like yall i would be mad at the truth. so stay mad. and its not my guy. its a movement. of course he's winning. he should, as long as THE people get a choice in the matter and they dont allow blind stannery like what goes on in here and on cable news when it comes to other dem candidates. he will win by a large margin and there shouldnt be a dumb contested issue when we get to the end. but we'll see.

I mean for that alone yall should've dropped ya girl warren. but again, we've already established that quite a few of you are just selfish. no not as bad as the others but still selfish.
4bUV7Ls.gif