Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cool man. You've convinced me not to vote for Bernie. Warren or Bust. :umad:
oooooooo. scary. only a dumb voter would think in those terms. How weak minded could one be if they really did allow some other persons dislike for a certain candidate to then go run and vote for said candidate? lol. that tells me you aint got no business with a right to vote to begin with. they should take your right away, you aint using it right. you're supposed to be out her vetting these candidates and picking the best one for america but you choose to be out here playing the feelings game. if your feelings get hurt, then you're going to vote for person X. all kinds of silly.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
oooooooo. scary. only a dumb voter would think in those terms. How weak minded could one be if they really did allow some other persons dislike for a certain candidate to then go run and vote for said candidate? lol. that tells me you aint got no business with a right to vote to begin with. they should take your right away, you aint using it right. you're supposed to be out her vetting these candidates and picking the best one for america but you choose to be out here playing the feelings game. if your feelings get hurt, then you're going to vote for person X. all kinds of silly.
Well clearly voting candidates for my own reasons was not acceptable. So I guess I probably shouldn't trust my own judgment and sit this one out.
tinye.png

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
imagine coming into the warren thread and calling people stupid and not progressive because they don't blindly follow Bernie.
imagine blindly following warren as if Bernie aint the real version of who you think she is. and who told yall to BLINDLY follow. we can go fact for fact, policy for policy or lie for fact in yalls regard. and lets see who comes out to be the most honest of the two. lets see who looks like they would actually fight for all of their polices tooth and nail. never follow behind anyone blindly. that would be foolish.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
imagine blindly following warren as if Bernie aint the real version of who you think she is. and who told yall to BLINDLY follow. we can go fact for fact, policy for policy or lie for fact in yalls regard. and lets see who comes out to be the most honest of the two. lets see who looks like they would actually fight for all of their polices tooth and nail. never follow behind anyone blindly. that would be foolish.
Go ahead and do this. Don't just talk.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
you're saying nothing bruh. i'll say it again. i'm not trying to convince your types. what part of that dont yall get? the only reason I'm up in here replying to yall is not for you. its for the lurkers. Anyone thinking warren is progressive enough in 2020 looking at how your fellow americans are hurting is selfish, especially when I know you know better because I've seen your other posts proving you know better. you're not so low information voter. naw, you dont get that pass. There is no LOGICAL Selfless reason to vote for anyone but bernie at this point in time. UNLESS the truth is, you dont reallllly care about your fellow citizen like that. not that you hate him/her. but you just care about you and yours and thats it. which is fine. but thats still selfish on a grand scale of country. that is it, and that is all i'm saying. no more no less. take it how you want. not trying to convince you of anything.

the lurkers can see there is a bernie thread, not sure why you can't? :jbhmm: why don't you go champion bernie in, wait for it........... the bernie thread :ohhh:

here's the link for you https://www.thecoli.com/threads/official-bernie-2020-hq.685039/unread

goodbye and god speed in converting the poor poor confused lurkers who need your guidance :salute:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Go ahead and do this. Don't just talk.
that's all they do...no offense to ole boy in the primary thread, but how you gonna be about the revolution for labor and be working in a place without COL increases and come up with every excuse of why you can't organize for that? i mean maybe they getting some other type of annual raise so they cool, but bruh, are yall revolutionaries or simply waiting for bernie to help you?

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
you're saying nothing bruh. i'll say it again. i'm not trying to convince your types. what part of that dont yall get? the only reason I'm up in here replying to yall is not for you. its for the lurkers. Anyone thinking warren is progressive enough in 2020 looking at how your fellow americans are hurting is selfish, especially when I know you know better because I've seen your other posts proving you know better. you're not so low information voter. naw, you dont get that pass. There is no LOGICAL Selfless reason to vote for anyone but bernie at this point in time. UNLESS the truth is, you dont reallllly care about your fellow citizen like that. not that you hate him/her. but you just care about you and yours and thats it. which is fine. but thats still selfish on a grand scale of country. that is it, and that is all i'm saying. no more no less. take it how you want. not trying to convince you of anything.
My bad, I didn't realize you were one of those. Carry on

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Last night I went to Liz's townhall in Arlington, VA

7 mile drive from my job in DC. I got there around 6:20 pm and doors opened at 6 PM but the venue which is a high school that's pretty new had a limit of like 5,000 people.

So I was in the overflow crowd outside in the cold and wind.

Northern VA is definitely a place I can see her doing well in. Super Tuesday strategy for her revolves around doing well in VA.

Talked to a few people. Many down that she didn't do well in NH, optimistic about NV and Super Tuesday. Met a few who were Bernie supporters but wanted to see Liz. Met a guy who's known Liz since her professor days, is knee deep in the campaign, worked in the Obama transition team, and was just lamenting all the missed opportunities we had a decade ago and how he saw Liz fought the banksters in the Obama admin up close and personal. I wish I got the guy's name. He supported Bernie in 2016 as an anti-Hillary vote but was thinking of Amy as a 2nd choice :leon:

And some older white ladies were openly musing about going to see Bloomberg :snoop:

But the Senator came out to talk to everyone who was outside. I recorded it on my IG story and Liz put it on her IG story :gladbron:

my IG post, it was dark so best shot I could get. No selfie line for us :mjcry:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

7 mile drive from my job in DC. I got there around 6:20 pm and doors opened at 6 PM but the venue which is a high school that's pretty new had a limit of like 5,000 people.

Northern VA is definitely a place I can see her doing well in. Super Tuesday strategy for her revolves around doing well in VA.

Talked to a few people. Many down that she didn't do well in NH, optimistic about NV and Super Tuesday. Met a few who were Bernie supporters but wanted to see Liz. Met a guy who's known Liz since her professor days, is knee deep in the campaign, worked in the Obama transition team, and was just lamenting all the missed opportunities we had a decade ago and how he saw Liz fought the banksters in the Obama admin up close and personal. I wish I got the guy's name. He supported Bernie in 2016 as an anti-Hillary vote but was thinking of Amy as a 2nd choice :leon:

And some older white ladies were openly musing about going to see Bloomberg :snoop:

But the Senator came out to talk to everyone who was outside. I recorded it on my IG story and Liz put it on her IG story :gladbron:

:wow:

gotdam, breh. You knee deep in the progressive wing of the party your damn self.

:salute:

keep motivating the people to participate in democracy

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
:wow:

gotdam, breh. You knee deep in the progressive wing of the party your damn self.

:salute:

keep motivating the people to participate in democracy
Gotta get the kids involved

I got a lot of baby cousins who turned 18 in the last couple years. They need to be engaged

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

And I was going to vote for you for poster of the year again. But now after going to support that snake Liz....

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Liz doing decent fundraising since NH so that’s a good sign. I sent her a few dollars. May send another 25 or so.

On a positive note, I posted the Bloomberg video on Facebook and it has about 40 shares since yesterday. I don’t even have but like 300 Facebook friends. I think this audio sticks against Bloomberg and gets him all the way out the paint.
I think he tanks by end of the month. Too much dirt. People won’t publically diss him but they’ll swallow their endorsements.