Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
who said i was trying to convince your types? I'm not.

There is no convincing your types. You're too smart to play this dumb. so I know you know the facts and the truths. yet you still choose to roll the way you roll. and that tells me, this has more to do with selfishness. i can't change the mind of someone that selfish. some other person will run across your types and do that. thats not my job.I'm here for the lurkers you never see post but read all this stuff and think..."maybe they're right." I'm only here to say no they are not and here's why." this aint about you coming to the other side. its about your types being exposed for who they are. no more hiding for your types my friend.
I wrote 4 sentences that didn't challenge anything that you stated. From those 4 statements you've assumed to know what I believe, how I feel, and whether I can be convinced of anything. What's my type bro? Like I said, good luck convincing anyone of anything because I said "being the most progressive isn't a needle mover for me." You're entitled to your opinion. Just don't tell me "I'm okay with faux progressives" in response to me saying "she's not a fake progressive." And she's not just progressive in 1 or 2 spots. Stop being strong and wrong

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Riiiiight. You are correct. I'm just an agitator to your types. you are spot on. And I dont care to be anything but that to people like you. Everyday that goes by and yall be on that bs while people out there hurting. The least yall can get is agitated. stop crying little baby and deal with it.

People like you huh?:mjpls:

bytch if you knew me in real life based on you being a internet progressive you would either work for me or try to get a job from me cause you sure got a lot of free time on your hands.

:mjlol:
Out here writing paragraphs of shyt in the middle of the day.....Trying to be the AOC activist of a Internet forum.

when presenting actual Factual data is considered yapping. you realize who you're talking to. Look at this guy yall. Facts be damned.

You ain’t said shyt involving facts :childplease:

You been in here talking shyt like a yapping dog wanting to act tough
:youngsabo: Your words expose your true nature

You really in here trying to bully potential undecided voters on an Internet forum.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People like you huh?:mjpls:

bytch if you knew me in real life based on you being a internet progressive you would either work for me or try to get a job from me cause you sure got a lot of free time on your hands.

:mjlol:
Out here writing paragraphs of shyt in the middle of the day.....Trying to be the AOC activist of a Internet forum.

You ain’t said shyt involving facts :childplease:

You been in here talking shyt like a yapping dog wanting to act tough
:youngsabo: Your words expose your true nature

You really in here trying to bully potential undecided voters on an Internet forum.
you're not undecided. you're in a warren thread. stop it.

and those were actual FACTS i posted that you tried to write offs on joe biden.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
you're not undecided. you're in a warren thread. stop it.

and those were actual FACTS i posted that you tried to write offs on joe biden.

Potential undecided.... if warren drops out then wouldn’t I have to pick another candidate? Wasn’t that the entire premise behind your yapping? You got caught up yapping all this antagonism and you didn’t think that far huh?

fukk a forum if you knew me in real life, based on what you claim to represent, trust you would be like “shyt let me shut the fukk up and not yap at this man”. That’s the funniest part to me. Hell if you saw what I posted about Joe Biden going at Warren Moon you would give me daps...... but you had to go on your self righteous Yaps.

:russ:

Last edited:

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Liz doing decent fundraising since NH so that’s a good sign. I sent her a few dollars. May send another 25 or so.

On a positive note, I posted the Bloomberg video on Facebook and it has about 40 shares since yesterday. I don’t even have but like 300 Facebook friends. I think this audio sticks against Bloomberg and gets him all the way out the paint.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Liz doing decent fundraising since NH so that’s a good sign. I sent her a few dollars. May send another 25 or so.
I just dropped $250 today
e77f0f3f12c60fe63390eb86b18fc074.png

Lizzo better make this money dance :upsetfavre:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wrote 4 sentences that didn't challenge anything that you stated. From those 4 statements you've assumed to know what I believe, how I feel, and whether I can be convinced of anything. What's my type bro? Like I said, good luck convincing anyone of anything because I said "being the most progressive isn't a needle mover for me." You're entitled to your opinion. Just don't tell me "I'm okay with faux progressives" in response to me saying "she's not a fake progressive." And she's not just progressive in 1 or 2 spots. Stop being strong and wrong
you're saying nothing bruh. i'll say it again. i'm not trying to convince your types. what part of that dont yall get? the only reason I'm up in here replying to yall is not for you. its for the lurkers. Anyone thinking warren is progressive enough in 2020 looking at how your fellow americans are hurting is selfish, especially when I know you know better because I've seen your other posts proving you know better. you're not so low information voter. naw, you dont get that pass. There is no LOGICAL Selfless reason to vote for anyone but bernie at this point in time. UNLESS the truth is, you dont reallllly care about your fellow citizen like that. not that you hate him/her. but you just care about you and yours and thats it. which is fine. but thats still selfish on a grand scale of country. that is it, and that is all i'm saying. no more no less. take it how you want. not trying to convince you of anything.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Potential undecided.... if warren drops out then wouldn’t I have to pick another candidate? Wasn’t that the entire premise behind your yapping? You got caught up yapping all this antagonism and you didn’t think that far huh?

fukk a forum if you knew me in real life, based on what you claim to represent, trust you would be like “shyt let me shut the fukk up and not yap at this man”. That’s the funniest part to me. Hell if you saw what I posted about Joe Biden going at Warren Moon you would give me daps...... but you had to go on your self righteous Yaps.

:russ:
stop it. if you said something true sure you deserve daps. for that one truth. but you would never get all around praise because you're rolling with the wrong team for selfish reasons. its that simple. and stop with that undecided nonsense.

again yall know too much in here. aint non of yall low info voters like these people that watch MSNBC all day or work 2 jobs and aint got time to listen. Yall know better than this. you are not undecided at this point in the game. you know who these people are. that all have history on them, a present, and you can clearly see what each one of them are about and up to. There are no obamas out here where you're out here like I'm not sure about this guy. he seems cool...but with no real record of note so you cant judge good or bad. every candidate still standing.. its obvious what they are about it.

Choices are as clear as day.no excuses. FruitLoops, Poptarts, or Steel cut Oatmeal. your choice.