Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
We riding this bytch until It falls off :salute:
Bruh, I just copped some Warren merch. I checked the polls in the next few contests. This sh!t is chaotic because Biden did so poorly, Bloomberg got hit with the tape today, and Pete and Amy don’t got it with black voters.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Bruh, I just copped some Warren merch. I checked the polls in the next few contests. This sh!t is chaotic because Biden did so poorly, Bloomberg got hit with the tape today, and Pete and Amy don’t got it with black voters.
Rumor is Bloomberg released the trade on purpose to get ahead of it and drown it out with everything else going on right now

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yea, it’s going to be chaos, I actually wanted Biden to come out the moderate camp because at least that’s a well known entity, and while not looking to move the needle he’s not bought and sold like Pete or just awful like Bloomberg. Then you got Steyer polling at 18% in SC...it’s wild man.

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
:yeshrug:
Rumor is Bloomberg released the trade on purpose to get ahead of it and drown it out with everything else going on right now
:russ::russ:
Bloomberg people started that rumor themselves. The video been on YouTube. No way highlight that video when you are gaining steam. When I told my wife about the video she was like was like:yeshrug: but then I actually played it for her then she was like
:gucci::pacspit:

It’s bad fam.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:yeshrug:
:russ::russ:
Bloomberg people started that rumor themselves. The video been on YouTube. No way highlight that video when you are gaining steam. When I told my wife about the video she was like was like:yeshrug: but then I actually played it for her then she was like
:gucci::pacspit:

It’s bad fam.
Bloomberg is the media, if there is one team I’d expect to know how to leak some damning information on themselves and get ahead of it/spin it as a win, it’s his :francis:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
SHE'S GOT A PLAN
dutch-van-der-linde.jpg

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good luck trying to convince people of anything by putting words in their mouths and interpreting their words into the exact opposite of what they said.
who said i was trying to convince your types? I'm not.

There is no convincing your types. You're too smart to play this dumb. so I know you know the facts and the truths. yet you still choose to roll the way you roll. and that tells me, this has more to do with selfishness. i can't change the mind of someone that selfish. some other person will run across your types and do that. thats not my job.I'm here for the lurkers you never see post but read all this stuff and think..."maybe they're right." I'm only here to say no they are not and here's why." this aint about you coming to the other side. its about your types being exposed for who they are. no more hiding for your types my friend.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, it’s going to be chaos, I actually wanted Biden to come out the moderate camp because at least that’s a well known entity, and while not looking to move the needle he’s not bought and sold like Pete or just awful like Bloomberg. Then you got Steyer polling at 18% in SC...it’s wild man.
what do you mean biden isnt bought and sold like pete? YES HE IS. he just isnt a robot like pete. Biden is actually politically a republican light. where as pete has NO political views in reality. he could care less. he just wants the spot because he's a careerist. thats it. lol at Delaware joe isnt bought and paid for.

How Joe Biden helped build a financial system that’s great for Delaware banks and terrible for the rest of us

“General Motors could buy Delaware,” Nader quipped, “if DuPont were willing to sell it.”

Over the next two decades, as Biden rose through the ranks of the Democratic Party, the state’s center of gravity began to shift from the world of chemicals to the big business of other people’s business—banking, accounting, law, and telemarketing. But if the industry had changed, the ethos remained: Delaware was the Company State. It owed its prosperity to its willingness to give corporations what they wanted.

Biden did not create this system, but he used his influence to strengthen and protect it. He cast key votes that deregulated the banking industry, made it harder for individuals to escape their credit card debts and student loans, and protected his state’s status as a corporate bankruptcy hub.

Biden’s career in the Senate placed him on the wrong side of some of the biggest financial fights of his generation and brought him into conflict with some of the same rivals he faces today. If you want to understand how Biden became Biden, you have to understand how Delaware became Delaware.

A congressional effort to curb bankruptcies might have started with looking at how people were getting into debt. Instead, Congress tackled the problem from the perspective of the creditors, who argued that stricter rules were necessary to forestall abuses of the system and prevent billions of dollars in losses from trickling down to consumers. In 1997, a group of House lawmakers began crafting a bill that would make it harder for individuals to file for bankruptcy by subjecting filers to a means test and giving creditors more opportunities to collect. The credit card companies loved it. After all, they wrote large chunks of the legislation.

Biden voted to make the bill more moderate, and it died. Then he supported an altered version introduced in the next Congress. Bankruptcy reform would go through the judiciary committee that Biden sat on and had once chaired, and, in the words of one lobbyist, he was the “linchpin” of the effort to pass it.

Credit card companies wanted to limit the options of people filing for personal bankruptcy, but that was only one part of the equation. Delaware also had a lot riding on helping corporations file for bankruptcy. For a variety of reasons, including its high concentration of white-collar lawyers and the pro-business reputation of its courts, the state was the venue for a large percentage of the nation’s Chapter 11 cases. It had even come up with a special fast-tracked bankruptcy process. Filing in Delaware allowed companies that were functionally based elsewhere to “escape the obligation to make the process open,” as Warren put it.

Bankruptcy cases made huge gobs of money for Delaware’s legal industry. When reformers introduced language that would force companies to file for bankruptcy in the states where they were actually based—a clause dubbed “the Delaware killer”—Biden used his leverage to defeat it. Ultimately, Biden ended up securing funding for four more bankruptcy judges in Delaware.

So what did you say about joe again?

Look at how dirty they do the regular joe blows. they're making laws to make you toss and turn in bed at night over debt, but when its a corporation its all easy greasy for them. insane set of rules people. to make matters worse, you have regular joe blows not understanding how this really works siding with corporations and trying to take some flawed moral stance how the regular joes should have to pay this supposed debt. the system has been rigged to help the well off big business and harm the regular citizen. its that simple. This is why I would never vote for joe biden, pete b, Bloomberg, Amy K. I might could stomach voting for bootleg bernie aka LIz warren if by some chance she became the nominee. but other than that. its bernie or bust. not because i'm playing the bernie team game. its because his policies are THEE only policies that actually are for the people. for regular joes. it is not in my best interest if i care about my fellow americans to vote for anyone else. i dont care if trump is in office. you are not about to scare me into voting for a different type of evil.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
who said i was trying to convince your types? I'm not.

There is no convincing your types. You're too smart to play this dumb. so I know you know the facts and the truths. yet you still choose to roll the way you roll. and that tells me, this has more to do with selfishness. i can't change the mind of someone that selfish. some other person will run across your types and do that. thats not my job.I'm here for the lurkers you never see post but read all this stuff and think..."maybe they're right." I'm only here to say no they are not and here's why." this aint about you coming to the other side. its about your types being exposed for who they are. no more hiding for your types my friend.

shut the fukk up you emotional bytch. Your clearly an agitator with no sense. Cause if you really supported a candidate who needed votes you would be talking shyt like this.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
what do you mean biden isnt bought and sold like pete? YES HE IS. he just isnt a robot like pete. Biden is actually politically a republican light. where as pete has NO political views in reality. he could care less. he just wants the spot because he's a careerist. thats it. lol at Delaware joe isnt bought and paid for.

So what did you say about joe again?

Look at how dirty they do the regular joe blows. they're making laws to make you toss and turn in bed at night over debt, but when its a corporation its all easy greasy for them. insane set of rules people. to make matters worse, you have regular joe blows not understanding how this really works siding with corporations and trying to take some flawed moral stance how the regular joes should have to pay this supposed debt. the system has been rigged to help the well off big business and harm the regular citizen. its that simple. This is why I would never vote for joe biden, pete b, Bloomberg, Amy K. I might could stomach voting for bootleg bernie aka LIz warren if by some chance she became the nominee. but other than that. its bernie or bust. not because i'm playing the bernie team game. its because his policies are THEE only policies that actually are for the people. for regular joes. it is not in my best interest if i care about my fellow americans to vote for anyone else. i dont care if trump is in office. you are not about to scare me into voting for a different type of evil.

Look at all this yapping :scust:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shut the fukk up you emotional bytch. Your clearly an agitator with no sense. Cause if you really supported a candidate who needed votes you would be talking shyt like this.
Riiiiight. You are correct. I'm just an agitator to your types. you are spot on. And I dont care to be anything but that to people like you. Everyday that goes by and yall be on that bs while people out there hurting. The least yall can get is agitated. stop crying little baby and deal with it.