☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I’m gonna hold out and see how Iowa turns out. These online Bernie Bros can talk their shyt but I don’t think it changes people’s mind. Plus fukk’em just like the Biden apologist

:yeshrug:
Gotta remember the average person ain’t with this online shyt and definitely isn’t that far left.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
So basically the homie Grim is saying someone who has an axe to grind with Bernie leaked this but they aren't tied to the Warren team. Also a CNN source who's been a bad actor in this whole thing told him Burnett who's not remotely a Sander's stan is just guessing, cool. Also Warren thinks Bernie said one thing and Bernie meant it another way and Warren is taking advantage of the situation. But once again since this was a private convo one of those two told a third party the interpretation that Warren had. And since that CNN reporter has had exclusive interviews with Warren evidence points to her team letting it circulate.
tenor.gif

So why they were paling around until this makes absolutely no sense unless they both or one of them were faking it until the story came out. And I'm done, this is all bs then. Bernie and Warren stans can fight over this, see everyone in Iowa for the results.
The idea that Bernie saying this bullshyt means Warren must hate his guts is ridiculous. He didn't call her a c*nt or wish death upon her grandkids, he just said some bullshyt. Women have to hear shyt like this every day from men they love and like and respect, and they swallow it. Doesn't mean they hate them, it's just a fukked up part of living in a patriarchal society. Warren and Bernie have probably fought like this before, but now it's in public and being blown up by media. This like Kevin Hart and his trainer having that fight. Friends fight sometimes. Not a huge deal. :manny:

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’m utterly fatigued by this story, just get on with the voting. I’d love to see Liz get the W but I’m not sure it’s gonna happen for her, even before this.

Sucks cuz I’m simply not on board with either of the other two leading candidates.
Cant lose sight of the forest..

I'm going to vote for bernie in my primary, but I will celebrate voting anyone who eventually gets the nod

Someone preferring joe biden or Elizabeth Warren is no sweat off my back when we have millions of these people running around

EOc_1TQUEAAkSZX

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
tenor.gif

The idea that Bernie saying this bullshyt means Warren must hate his guts is ridiculous. He didn't call her a c*nt or wish death upon her grandkids, he just said some bullshyt. Women have to hear shyt like this every day from men they love and like and respect, and they swallow it. Doesn't mean they hate them, it's just a fukked up part of living in a patriarchal society. Warren and Bernie have probably fought like this before, but now it's in public and being blown up by media. This like Kevin Hart and his trainer having that fight. Friends fight sometimes. Not a huge deal. :manny:
But you do understand that people are literally fighting over if Bernie said that a women could not win or if he said that Trump would use sexist tactics in the race? Biden all but said he wouldn't have to deal with sexism like Hillary. But no side wins arguing over a he said she said, it'll be a circular disagreement between parties because none of us were there. It looks to me like a conversation was interpreted different ways. And :laugh: @ the patriarchy, breh you was a Trump stan 4 years ago, I'm joking but lol.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I’m gonna hold out and see how Iowa turns out. These online Bernie Bros can talk their shyt but I don’t think it changes people’s mind. Plus fukk’em just like the Biden apologist

:yeshrug:
Ignore the donation numbers for bernie lmao her strategy flopped :russ:

Last edited:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
But you do understand that people are literally fighting over if Bernie said that a women could not win or if he said that Trump would use sexist tactics in the race? Biden all but said he wouldn't have to deal with sexism like Hillary. But no side wins arguing over a he said she said, it'll be a circular disagreement between parties because none of us were there. It looks to me like a conversation was interpreted different ways. And :laugh: @ the patriarchy, breh you was a Trump stan 4 years ago, I'm joking but lol.
Yeah, the fights people are having over this are busted and not based on what was actually claimed.

Also, you can check my record on the coli, I have the negs scars in battles with TLR misogynists to prove I'm bout this shyt :birdman:

My problems with Hillary were based on her foreign policy record and deep commitment to maintaining the structural status quo. America was misogynist before Trump, he didn't invent that shyt, he was a vessel through which it was allowed to fully express itself. The patriarchy is one of the foundational elements of this society.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know a single black person supporting Bernie.

I know most black women are low-key with Warren.
yes you do. you're looking at one.

most black women are not lowkey with anyone.

older black women in general will always go with the status quo choice (biden). They kind of liked kamala.
younger black women are all over the place. some with bernie, some with joe, some with warren.

my wife & i are both black and down with bernie. now we aint beyond down like we think he's down for reparations. lets not be silly. but we know for a fact he's by far the best choice out of this crop of candidates.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So..... are yall Warren fans going to run from this Michael Moore stuff too? Do not cut off the video. keep watching he shows several clips form moores show. I would link moores show but that would make you have to dig around to find the relevant info. he's done it for us already in this link. It seems like our girl Ayanna P. attached herself to the wrong person. now i know why she did. she was paying liz back for backing her. people need to stop doing this. pay people back in some other way if you can but if your values dont line up. you are not forced to back said politician.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guess we know why the story won't die down. Bernie Bros in their feelings.
that's your best reply. horrible. so when all else fails just act like "move along there's nothing to see here." if you felt that way it should've never been brought up. Put that on Liz and her people. I warned yall pages ago about her being dishonest but nooooooooo. yall wanted a bernie lite and a woman to vote for. i tried to tell you but you wouldnt listen as usual. now we have to pull up her record of lies & half truths = lies.