Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
that's your best reply. horrible. so when all else fails just act like "move along there's nothing to see here." if you felt that way it should've never been brought up. Put that on Liz and her people. I warned yall pages ago about her being dishonest but nooooooooo. yall wanted a bernie lite and a woman to vote for. i tried to tell you but you wouldnt listen as usual. now we have to pull up her record of lies & half truths = lies.

:mjgrin:
If I was talking to you, I would have quoted you. I was referencing shyt I was seeing on twitter. You guys are a real emotional bunch. I'm going to vote blue in the general but fukk Bernie. Enjoy your weekend.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
The plan of Fauxcahontas failed. At least we know what she’s really like now. Except that we should have been known because she’s done nothing but lie about shyt that she didn’t have to lie about. Yeah, Bernie has said some tone deaf shyt. This wasn’t it though, and she knows it.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
The plan of Fauxcahontas failed. At least we know what she’s really like now. Except that we should have been known because she’s done nothing but lie about shyt that she didn’t have to lie about. Yeah, Bernie has said some tone deaf shyt. This wasn’t it though, and she knows it.
An entire career of progressive scholarship and tenure as one of the most progressive Senators in the entire Senate...all thrown in the trash because she stood her ground, admitted her male colleague said some bullshyt, and refused to betray her own experience...the patriarchy is one hell of a drug :wow:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
An entire career of progressive scholarship and tenure as one of the most progressive Senators in the entire Senate...all thrown in the trash because she stood her ground, admitted her male colleague said some bullshyt, and refused to betray her own experience...the patriarchy is one hell of a drug :wow:
That scholarship is best served in her current position

She needs to show leadership and that is quickly slipping away from her amid the lying and flip flopping.

She's a great senator and she could still propose legislation. But to be real she not an inspiring leader.

She's a front runner on the wrong end of "Most popular politicians list" and flip flopped on accepting big money corporate donors. Outside of regulatory condemnations she doesnt seem to have conviction and im not convinced the DNC/Corporate wing of the party doesnt have her hand up her ass.

She was my initial choice too:no:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

Get the fukk out of here with that. Since you’re going with I’m on the patriarchy drug, let me go all in. She also proved that she’s a stupid ass bytch. To go with this play, on the one person who has been on code with this shyt since forever, and to think that it would work. Or to let those in her campaign make her think that it would work. And to come with a weak ass argument and not even have receipts. Just come with that he said something sexist, with no context, when she knows how hypocritical liberals are.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I know that Warren met with Clinton when she was polling at No 2. But now people are saying that Clinton's people took over her campaign. When exactly did this happen?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
that's your best reply. horrible. so when all else fails just act like "move along there's nothing to see here." if you felt that way it should've never been brought up. Put that on Liz and her people. I warned yall pages ago about her being dishonest but nooooooooo. yall wanted a bernie lite and a woman to vote for. i tried to tell you but you wouldnt listen as usual. now we have to pull up her record of lies & half truths = lies.
Guess what, that’s not changing any of her supporters’ minds. So while y’all obsessing on receipts, we’re heading to the polls to cast our ballots for Liz. But by all means, spend your energy on someone you don’t support

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Get the fukk out of here with that. Since you’re going with I’m on the patriarchy drug, let me go all in. She also proved that she’s a stupid ass bytch. To go with this play, on the one person who has been on code with this shyt since forever, and to think that it would work. Or to let those in her campaign make her think that it would work. And to come with a weak ass argument and not even have receipts. Just come with that he said something sexist, with no context, when she knows how hypocritical liberals are.

Bro no lie shut the fukk up.... grown folks are talking in this thread

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Guess what, that’s not changing any of her supporters’ minds. So while y’all obsessing on receipts, we’re heading to the polls to cast our ballots for Liz. But by all means, spend your energy on someone you don’t support

Just hope all her supporters feel the same way. :francis:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
That scholarship is best served in her current position
Disagree. Her skills would be maximized in the office of the Presidency.

She needs to show leadership and that is quickly slipping away from her amid the lying and flip flopping.

She's a great senator and she could still propose legislation. But to be real she not an inspiring leader.

I think she is showing leadership by choosing truth over political expediency. She could have avoided all this trouble and harassment if she had just falsely claimed she had no idea what the report of the meeting was saying and she has no recollection of Bernie ever saying that. But she's sticking to her principles and refusing to back down. That's leadership.

She's a front runner on the wrong end of "Most popular politicians list" and flip flopped on accepting big money corporate donors. Outside of regulatory condemnations she doesnt seem to have conviction and im not convinced the DNC/Corporate wing of the party doesnt have her hand up her ass.
What flip flop on accepting big money corporate donors? The only difference between her stance and Bernie's stance is that she isn't saying she'll refuse to help down-ballot candidates and the DNC if they don't abide by her Presidential campaign's standards.

She was my initial choice too:no:
Sad to see you go but I trust you'll be back if she wins the nomination.