Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she admitted to fundraisers and backing off from them due to the strings that are attached
M4A isn't happening, definitely not within the lifespan of a 4, possibly 8, yr presidency, it's actually smart to back off and promise something realistic/that she can pass
she's admitted to being republican
the native american thing is old news
not every banker wants to see the downfall of america, seems putting subject matter experts on a board to close predatory banking loops is the smart thing to do :beli:

the rest of these family/indian/public school "grave" concerns are so immaterial to being president.

None of the other lies are of grave concern but a pattern of lies by one party in a he said/she said argument points to one party being more likely to be truthful.

As for Medicare for all being impossible I'll paraphrase Mandela. It always seems impossible until it is finished. We as a country have gotten soft and unwilling to fight for the things that we need and deserve. It's not going to be easy and we shouldn't sit around waiting for politicians to give us things. If past generations had been that way the civil rights act would never have passed and segregation would still be the norm. These politicians work for us and we need to take steps to remind them of that, otherwise we'll just keep getting fukked over.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
None of the other lies are of grave concern but a pattern of lies by one party in a he said/she said argument points to one party being more likely to be truthful.

As for Medicare for all being impossible I'll paraphrase Mandela. It always seems impossible until it is finished. We as a country have gotten soft and unwilling to fight for the things that we need and deserve. It's not going to be easy and we shouldn't sit around waiting for politicians to give us things. If past generations had been that way the civil rights act would never have passed and segregation would still be the norm. These politicians work for us and we need to take steps to remind them of that, otherwise we'll just keep getting fukked over.
there are people who do not want to be forced onto a government plan, it's not just about unwillingness to fight, there is a lack of appeal in the proposal point blank. m4a won't pass in one presidency both due to washington's resistance and its unpopularity with a large segment of people. getting a public option for those who want/need coverage that way is by far the next best step

please don't compare finally giving blacks human rights to the fight for M4A...i was going to write a longer response here, but that's literally one of my triggers, false equivalencies to the black struggle.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there are people who do not want to be forced onto a government plan, it's not just about unwillingness to fight, there is a lack of appeal in the proposal point blank. m4a won't pass in one presidency both due to washington's resistance and its unpopularity with a large segment of people. getting a public option for those who want/need coverage that way is by far the next best step

please don't compare finally giving blacks human rights to the fight for M4A...i was going to write a longer response here, but that's literally one of my triggers, false equivalencies to the black struggle.

Medicare for all is a fight for human rights. People are dying due to not having insurance and others with insurance are dying due to putting off going to the doctor due to expensive out of pocket costs. Medicare for all is less popular than when it was introduced due to propaganda from companies that profit from the current system but it still has support from the majority of the country and about 80% of Democrats.

A public option will be almost as hard to pass but doesn't solve the problems of deductibles and copays. If it does get passed the insurance companies will twist it to their advantage by reinstating their ability to kick off anyone with preexisting conditions, the highest cost patients, because there is a government safety net for those people now. That will raise costs for the government option and make it seem like the government can't run an effective healthcare system.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
These are just my feelings but I’m starting to think Warren was put in the race to split the progressive vote so clowns like Biden can have a better shot
Yeah I'm starting to agree with you, this has the Illuminati and Rothschild's fingerprints all over it :jbhmm:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
She can't say "he said that" then say, "oh but I don't wanna talk about it" less than 1 month from the primaries.

She should have just denied it and kept it moving.

I find it funny that people think she should lie for him. Is she doing media rounds about this or something? Why can't she say, Bernie is my friend and this is not an issue I want to expound on? She gotta lie?

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I find it funny that people think she should lie for him. Is she doing media rounds about this or something? Why can't she say, Bernie is my friend and this is not an issue I want to expound on? She gotta lie?
These people have been exposing themselves something heavy over the past few days :francis: