Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I find it funny that people think she should lie for him. Is she doing media rounds about this or something? Why can't she say, Bernie is my friend and this is not an issue I want to expound on? She gotta lie?

Nap dropped a tweet showing that this was brought up 10 months ago. Her answer then was "me and Bernie had a private dinner. And I'll keep it private". She should have just continued repeating that answer this week.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Nap dropped a tweet showing that this was brought up 10 months ago. Her answer then was "me and Bernie had a private dinner. And I'll keep it private". She should have just continued repeating that answer this week.
OR Bernie could have come out and confirmed the story and explained that what he said in the dinner and what he meant since apparently everyone is saying he meant that Trump will use misogyny against any female candidate.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
And she did keep it private until the story was leaked and Bernie claimed it was a lie put out there by her team and she corrected the record.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
OR Bernie could have come out and confirmed the story and explained that what he said in the dinner and what he meant since apparently everyone is saying he meant that Trump will use misogyny against any female candidate.

Did Bernie leak it? In fact, since Warren went out of her way to say he did, she could have told us EXACTLY what he said. But she didn't. And didn't this story/leak come from camp?

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His initial statement that was in the CNN article that brought this up was that he didn't say a woman couldn't win but that Donald Trump was a racist, misogynist and a liar who would use anything he could against his opponent. What else do you want him to say that he said? If that's what he said then him saying anything more than that would be him lying to confirm a story that makes him look bad.

And she did keep it private until the story was leaked and Bernie claimed it was a lie put out there by her team and she corrected the record.
When did Bernie claim that her team put it out there? He also never claimed that Warren was a liar, he just clarified what he said in the conversation and stated that the media characterization of his statements were wrong.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Did Bernie leak it? In fact, since Warren went out of her way to say he did, she could have told us EXACTLY what he said. But she didn't. And didn't this story/leak come from camp?
I mean Warren's team leaked the story yall, CNN has confirmed it multiple times.

I still think that moment in the debate where it spotlighted her response could get her a rise in the polls. This tactic pretty much killed her crossover support from Bernie's base but if she can pull some Buttigieg people over because he's been looking real average lately it is game well played. Personally, I would never do a close friend like that but we're not running for homecoming king here and these are politicians :pachaha:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I mean Warren's team leaked the story yall, CNN has confirmed it multiple times.

I still think that moment in the debate where it spotlighted her response could get her a rise in the polls. This tactic pretty much killed her crossover support from Bernie's base but if she can pull some Buttigieg people over because he's been looking real average lately it is game well played. Personally, I would never do a close friend like that but we're not running for homecoming king here and these are politicians :pachaha:
Where?

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
When did Bernie claim that her team put it out there? He also never claimed that Warren was a liar, he just clarified what he said in the conversation and stated that the media characterization of his statements were wrong.
Warren Says Sanders Told Her a Woman Could Not Win the Presidency

Mr. Sanders vehemently denied making the remark earlier on Monday and accused the Warren campaign staff of “lying” about it, in a statement intended to refute a news report by CNN that relied on anonymous sources. The New York Times and other outlets confirmed the CNN report on Monday afternoon, while the Warren campaign initially declined to comment.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

So basically the homie Grim is saying someone who has an axe to grind with Bernie leaked this but they aren't tied to the Warren team. Also a CNN source who's been a bad actor in this whole thing told him Burnett who's not remotely a Sander's stan is just guessing, cool. Also Warren thinks Bernie said one thing and Bernie meant it another way and Warren is taking advantage of the situation. But once again since this was a private convo one of those two told a third party the interpretation that Warren had. And since that CNN reporter has had exclusive interviews with Warren evidence points to her team letting it circulate. So why they were paling around until this makes absolutely no sense unless they both or one of them were faking it until the story came out. And I'm done, this is all bs then. Bernie and Warren stans can fight over this, see everyone in Iowa for the results.