Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
January 17 at 10:40 PM ·
In a blistering statement, Sen. Elizabeth Warren called for former Energy Secretary Rick Perry to resign from his position at a pipeline company.

"This is exactly the kind of unethical, revolving-door corruption that has made Americans cynical and distrustful of the federal government."

"You should rectify your mistake and immediately resign from your position on the Board of Directors," she added. "Doing so would send a strong and necessary message about government ethics and your own integrity."

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Warren calls for Rick Perry's resignation from pipeline company
"You should rectify your mistake and immediately resign from your position on the Board of Directors," she added. "Doing so would send a strong and necessary message about government ethics and your own integrity."

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
An entire career of progressive scholarship and tenure as one of the most progressive Senators in the entire Senate...all thrown in the trash because she stood her ground, admitted her male colleague said some bullshyt, and refused to betray her own experience...the patriarchy is one hell of a drug :wow:
To watch a woman go through this in live action on a national stage is :wow:

the cirque du soleil backflips nikkas doing to make excuses for Bernie / vilify her are :mindblown:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
An entire career of progressive scholarship and tenure as one of the most progressive Senators in the entire Senate...all thrown in the trash because she stood her ground, admitted her male colleague said some bullshyt, and refused to betray her own experience...the patriarchy is one hell of a drug :wow:

That's all bullshyt. Speak on the experience and say exactly what was said. Or don't bring it up at all, just like she did 11 months ago.

But this variation of "throwing rocks and hiding your hands" is crazy. Clearly it's meant to disrupt Bernie's momentum while trying to make her look like she's above the fray. It's not working.

Don't be surprised later on if we find out Clinton's fingerprints is on this.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
That's all bullshyt. Speak on the experience and say exactly what was said. Or don't bring it up at all, just like she did 11 months ago.

But this variation of "throwing rocks and hiding your hands" is crazy. Clearly it's meant to disrupt Bernie's momentum while trying to make her look like she's above the fray. It's not working.

Subsequent reporting has shown that it was not Warren that brought this up, yet you still insist she did. I wonder why. I wonder why you're so eager to believe she's a liar or a fraud or a snake. The idea that Warren would cynically leak a story in which she's complaining about being the victim of sexism as a ploy to gain the country's sympathy never made any sense because the reality is women are rarely believed and more often than not come out the loser in these scenarios. Which is exactly what happened here. Warren was born in 1949, you think her life's experience has shown her that charges of sexism can be deployed for gain? This is the same line of thinking that had people believing Christine Blasey Ford was desperate to testify against Kavanaugh because she wanted to be famous or take down a good man.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Why are you still trying to tie her to Clinton? It’s weird like people are trying to deny their discomfort with Warren being a woman (like they had with Hillary) by saying they share policies/staff but that is pointless. The two couldn’t be further apart policy wise. It’s just gaslighting

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Subsequent reporting has shown that it was not Warren that brought this up, yet you still insist she did.

No, I didn't. I said she commented on it. Then I referenced the last time it was brought up by the media and she chose not to comment on it.

Just deal with that and stop spinning her response into something else.

Why are you still trying to tie her to Clinton? It’s weird like people are trying to deny their discomfort with Warren being a woman (like they had with Hillary) by saying they share policies/staff but that is pointless. The two couldn’t be further apart policy wise. It’s just gaslighting

It's weird that you can't acknowledge that this tactic seems more like a Clinton ploy than a Warren ploy. Especially given how Warren, when given the same opportunity, did not do this a year ago.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
No, I didn't. I said she commented on it. Then I referenced the last time it was brought up by the media and she chose not to comment on it.

Just deal with that and stop spinning her response into something else.

It's weird that you can't acknowledge that this tactic seems more like a Clinton ploy than a Warren ploy. Especially given how Warren, when given the same opportunity, did not do this a year ago.

I don’t think her campaign got Shanghai’d by Clinton’s people.

at the very worst this got blown out of proportion by both sides and maybe she took that phone bank attack as a end of the ceasefire.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I don’t think her campaign got Shanghai’d by Clinton’s people.

Fair enough. But this response and the way it was handled was strange for Warren. And it seems like something Clinton would do. It's possibility is all I'm saying. A large part of the reason why I'm very suspicious of it as well is because of the backroom meeting Warren had with Clinton when Warren was at the height of her campaign. It seemed too early and unnecessary to do at that point.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Fair enough. But this response and the way it was handled was strange for Warren. And it seems like something Clinton would do. It's possibility is all I'm saying. A large part of the reason why I'm very suspicious of it as well is because of the backroom meeting Warren had with Clinton when Warren was at the height of her campaign. It seemed too early and unnecessary to do at that point.

Here’s my thing if you think one meeting with Clinton is enough for her to change her entire strategy you can’t think highly of her in general.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Here’s my thing if you think one meeting with Clinton is enough for her to change her entire strategy you can’t think highly of her in general.

I'm not gonna pretend that Clinton doesn't have a very influential political machine either. Also, what makes you think it's only been one meeting?

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Do you have any information about a hiring spree the Warren campaign went on in recent weeks? Who/Where are these Clintonites that recently infiltrated her campaign? This idea of a nefarious plot hatchet by Clintonites inside Warren's campaign to take down Sanders only makes sense if you think the Warren campaign was behind these leaks, which all evidence points to them not being. I think they were just as blindsided as the Sanders campaign by this leak. Don't see how the response was strange. If anything was strange, it was Warren's reaction to the volunteer script thing, not her response to this meeting leak.