Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Everything Warren has done, sans the Native American mess, I have agreed with. She has built up steam throughout her candidacy. The more you hear from her, the more you appreciate her policies because they are based on real world problems and practical solutions.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

Respect to Liz for not backing away from the Senate bill with Bernie. I love this plan.

She did the damn thing y’all...she really did it:to:

the kid

Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
I am happy that Warren’s proposal is getting the attention it deserves. I am not sure the candidates criticizing the plan have a plan that: a.) covers everyone; b.) limits tax increases on the middle class; and c.) provides details on the funding for the plan. All of the candidates have weak points which can be exposed in a debate. Right now, the other candidates have the benefit of being on the offensive against Warrens plan. When they each have to defend their plans or lack thereof more completely, they will have a difficult time matching up.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything Warren has done, sans the Native American mess, I have agreed with. She has built up steam throughout her candidacy. The more you hear from her, the more you appreciate her policies because they are based on real world problems and practical solutions.
because they are mostly off shoots of bernie's policies. i'll say it again, its not hard to piggy back on someone elses policies then add some extras to it.
its a lot easier to remix a hit song then it is to make your own hits. just saying.

and beyond the native american stuff. that lie she told about them firing her for being pregnant was a problem too. the only reason it wasnt made out to be as big as it was is because the media is now some what on her side since they know biden is slipping, kamala is almost done, they still trying to push pete with all that money and extra articles/news stories about this clown for no legit reason. so in that regard they realize they need to play both sides. so if they have to pick from the so called lefty left side. they would rather deal with liz than bernie because we know why they scared of the bern. He's liable to actually PULL UP. He's done it before to major companies and got exactly what the people were asking for.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am happy that Warren’s proposal is getting the attention it deserves. I am not sure the candidates criticizing the plan have a plan that: a.) covers everyone; b.) limits tax increases on the middle class; and c.) provides details on the funding for the plan. All of the candidates have weak points which can be exposed in a debate. Right now, the other candidates have the benefit of being on the offensive against Warrens plan. When they each have to defend their plans or lack thereof more completely, they will have a difficult time matching up.
the reason the middle class should pay some taxes for M4A is because we know the rich will find some loopholes to keep from paying their entire fair share. this will happen. so until we can tighten up the tax codes to the point where most of them wont be able to cheat basically, we need to make sure the plan is still funded. this is the real reason why you need a few more pennies from the middle. and here's the thing. IF the rich didnt steal from the rest of us for so long and steal so much. we would be ok with paying our fair share for a m4A. i dont have an issue with it at all because i know for a fact it will be cheaper for the middle class vs the ACA or any other private insurance version. a lot cheaper. and i know the quality of care would be better for all. and lasty, i know that will help free the middle class/poor people when it comes to changing jobs and going for jobs in other areas that may be something more aligned with what you want to do. but you use to be in fear of losing your health coverage or your families health coverage if you changed jobs. you may be able to find some more lucrative jobs now that you dont have to worry about the healthcare issue anymore. contracting gigs that didnt have benefits. you can take those without the worry with M4A. thats worth my taxes being raised while my premiums, ded, coin are zero.

Truth is yes the rich should pay for it all right now because they have taken so much from the rest of us. but if all the different institutions are put back right. we will earn more money and have more access to capital(not predatory lending style of capital). we will have a lot more money to spend. which wouldnt be an issue to pay a few more pennies in taxes for a M4A.

lasty, you never want to have a plan where any one group pays the total tab and you pay zero. its because if you do that, there will always be divisiveness attached to it. and a stigma attached to it. its the same reason a free state/JR college tuition thing should be for all. not just for the middle and the poor but make the rich pay. it should be for all of us, including trumps kids and grand kids. why? it kills the divisiveness of "why do they get to go on my dime". no, its on everyone's dime. now obviously middle and broke classes shouldnt be paying any where near the cost that the ultra rich do. but us paying a little something goes a long way with keeping tensions down. you have to play chess.

King Kreole

Daps

A detailed analysis of Warren's plan to pay for Medicare for all.

Ana: "Understandably, some have noticed that her post on how to finance it doesn't specify mental health coverage."

Under my plan, Medicare for All will cover the full list of benefits outlined in the Medicare for All Act, including long-term care, audio, vision, dental, and mental health benefits. My plan will cover every single person in the U.S., and includes common-sense payment reforms that make Medicare for All possible without spending any more money overall than we spend now.

:aicmon: If you can't even be bothered to do a simple ctrl-f, why even speak on this issue at all? Ana was pushing the 10-year implementation lie as well until Jayapal smacked her up and made her back down. Ridiculous.

Last edited:

the kid

Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
because they are mostly off shoots of bernie's policies. i'll say it again, its not hard to piggy back on someone elses policies then add some extras to it.
its a lot easier to remix a hit song then it is to make your own hits. just saying.

and beyond the native american stuff. that lie she told about them firing her for being pregnant was a problem too. the only reason it wasnt made out to be as big as it was is because the media is now some what on her side since they know biden is slipping, kamala is almost done, they still trying to push pete with all that money and extra articles/news stories about this clown for no legit reason. so in that regard they realize they need to play both sides. so if they have to pick from the so called lefty left side. they would rather deal with liz than bernie because we know why they scared of the bern. He's liable to actually PULL UP. He's done it before to major companies and got exactly what the people were asking for.

Listen fam, we are just not going to agree on this issue and I don’t have a problem with that. I do not really have anything to say about Bernie so I don’t post in his threads. I think he’s a good candidate. I personally have some issues with some of his politics but I would vote for him in the general. I actually voted for him in the 2016 primary. I just think Warren is a better candidate in 2019 and would be a better president in 2021.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen fam, we are just not going to agree on this issue and I don’t have a problem with that. I do not really have anything to say about Bernie so I don’t post in his threads. I think he’s a good candidate. I personally have some issues with some of his politics but I would vote for him in the general. I actually voted for him in the 2016 primary. I just think Warren is a better candidate in 2019 and would be a better president in 2021.
you dont really beleive she's a better candidate. you dont. but the media has tried to push that narrative.

or i should say. she is a better politician for those that want a little change but not too much. you know the types, those that are doing well for themselves financially already but do realize these super rich have gone too far. you're not a biden voter idiot.

But if you realize how bad it actually is. and you realize the kind of movement that old man bernie started a few years back when everyone swore he couldnt have a movement, and he couldnt move the needle. to now the entire primary pretty much being an indictment on bernie's policies. every other question asked is more or less "do you agree with bernie on this? Yes or No"

when someone can pull that off that has an insane decades track record and you've seen him actually pull up on these companies and with the movement make them do something that they would not have done without the public pressure. pretty much there is no current day better candidate for the job. period.

Thats if you Truly care about ALL american citizens not just some and just want to feel good.

and why choose a movement with heavy policy changes (bernie) over supposed just heavy policy changes(warren)?

Because a movement of the people will keep it so that when sanders is out of office and liz is out of office this will continue. you need to wake people up. not politicians. the people control the politicians when they are WOKE. When they are asleep the corporations and super rich control the politicians. you see how that works? this is not new. we are in a time loop. we did this before. its called FDR. Thee exact thing was going on back then. to many rich rich people and big companies taking all the slices of pizza until the PEOPLE fought back. This is THEE only way to maintain the momentum after liz and old bernie is gone. Bernie is just a dude, but he represents people on the front lines actually fighting for their rights.

Its lowkey like asking would i rather vote for bill clinton(when he came into office) or a white martin luther king jr. even after being in the so called good times during bill's tenure. I would still rather vote for king because it will last a very long time. That fighting for the people stuff is what gave you unions, which helped non union workers as well receive proper wages. This is bigger than not trump or even someone a little progressive.

Last edited:

King Kreole

Daps
you dont really beleive she's a better candidate. you dont. but the media has tried to push that narrative.

or i should say. she is a better politician for those that want a little change but not too much. you know the types, those that are doing well for themselves financially already but do realize these super rich have gone too far. you're not a biden voter idiot.

But if you realize how bad it actually is. and you realize the kind of movement that old man bernie started a few years back when everyone swore he couldnt have a movement, and he couldnt move the needle. to now the entire primary pretty much being an indictment on bernie's policies. every other question asked is more or less "do you agree with bernie on this? Yes or No"

when someone can pull that off that has an insane decades track record and you've seen him actually pull up on these companies and with the movement make them do something that they would not have done without the public pressure. pretty much there is no current day better candidate for the job. period.

Thats if you Truly care about ALL american citizens not just some and just want to feel good.

and why choose a movement with heavy policy changes (bernie) over supposed just heavy policy changes(warren)?

Because a movement of the people will keep it so that when sanders is out of office and liz is out of office this will continue. you need to wake people up. not politicians. the people control the politicians when they are WOKE. When they are asleep the corporations and super rich control the politicians. you see how that works? this is not new. we are in a time loop. we did this before. its called FDR. Thee exact thing was going on back then. to many rich rich people and big companies taking all the slices of pizza until the PEOPLE fought back. This is THEE only way to maintain the momentum after liz and old bernie is gone. Bernie is just a dude, but he represents people on the front lines actually fighting for their rights.

Its lowkey like asking would i rather vote for bill clinton(when he came into office) or a white martin luther king jr. even after being in the so called good times during bill's tenure. I would still rather vote for king because it will last a very long time. That fighting for the people stuff is what gave you unions, which helped non union workers as well receive proper wages. This is bigger than not trump or even someone a little progressive.
rHDhoPn.gif