Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Just threw Liz some more bread

After last night and especially tonight I can see she’s the one for us :wow:
Same here right after the debate. She's geniune. No acting, when she snapped on the audience for laughing at that healthcare story??? :whew:
tenor.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

THE WALL STREET PLAN DROPPED!:ooh:

GOING AFTER LECHEROUS P/E FIRMS! :damn:

SHE KNOWS WHERE THE BODIES ARE BURIED! :banderas:
THIS. IS. WHY. I. STAN! :ohlawd:

fqUk0re.gif

0510_pcs7z.gif

Depth. Breadth. It's gotta be Liz. About to be the greatest shyt since FDR.

:mjlol:Bernie people finna blow a cotdamn gasket if he endorses her.

:banderas:if she actually gets that nomination

Elizabeth put on a show last night. Remarkable.

Does anyone have the full CNN post-debate interview tape? She went around collecting souls even after the big lights went off. She's hungry and she's ready. :wow:

She did very well last night. Them 1% candidates stayed with the :mjcry: after their exchanges with her.

She really looking like 90s Jordan right now. She can’t be denied.

Just threw Liz some more bread

After last night and especially tonight I can see she’s the one for us :wow:

Same here right after the debate. She's geniune. No acting, when she snapped on the audience for laughing at that healthcare story??? :whew:

She won last night and wasn't even on stage :whew:

This is what she is gonna have to do and I’m glad she is getting practice

You rang? :shaq:

thedailybeast.com
Bernie Sanders’ Key 2016 Endorser Explains Why He’s Backing Warren Now
Gideon ResnickPolitical ReporterUpdated 08.01.19 3:43PM ET / Published 08.01.19 3:30PM ET
3-4 minutes
Rep. Raúl Grijalva (D-AZ), who became the first member of Congress to endorse Sen. Bernie Sanders’ (I-VT) 2016 presidential campaign, announced this week that he will back Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) this time around.

“I think it's a very powerful combination that Elizabeth has,” Grijalva told The Daily Beast ahead of a Thursday event in Arizona where he will introduce the Massachusetts Democrat. “And that's that she's got the intellect and more importantly the heart for this job. And that I think she brings in a level of smarts and energy. I think that's what it's going to take to take Trump out. And philosophically, I agree with her.”

Grijalva stressed that his support for Warren was “not a repudiation of Bernie. This is not an abandonment of the reasons and positions of why I supported him.”

A member of the Congressional Progressive Caucus and the Congressional Hispanic Caucus, Grijalva said that he was in fact enthused when Sanders and Warren vociferously defended their ideas against a large group of centrist Democrats during the first night of CNN’s 2020 primary debates this week in Detroit.

“There’s a shared constituency there and a constituency that is driven by ideas and their concern for the future,” Grijalva said. “I was very proud. I think it showed that night that there’s some serious leadership and serious gravitas on the part of those candidates.”

Without naming any other candidates in the field, the Arizona Democrat stressed that he believes the way to defeat President Trump—both in Arizona and the rest of the country—is with bold policy ideas on climate change, the economy, education, and immigration.

“I don't think we're going to beat Trump by working around the edges,” he said. “I don't think we're going to beat Trump with nuance. You're going to beat Trump with ideas, strong ideas and somebody that can defend those ideas, communicate them succinctly to people without getting into some academic discussion about each subject.”

Endorsements from members of Congress have been much more diffuse this cycle than last. At this stage in the 2016 race, everyone who had already picked a side supported Hillary Clinton’s presidential bid. Currently, former Vice President Joe Biden has 16 endorsements while Warren has eight, with the recent additions of Grijalva and Rep. Deb Haaland (D-NM).

While Grijalva likes both Warren and Sanders, he noted that another candidate captured his attention during the debates with his answers on immigration: former Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julián Castro.

Asked by The Daily Beast, if Warren and Castro would be his perfect ticket, the congressman only let out a hearty guffaw.
:GoatHolcomb:

@GzUp @wire28 @Atlrocafella @ezrathegreat @Jello Biafra @humble forever @Darth Nubian @Dameon Farrow @General Bravo III @BigMoneyGrip @hashmander @Call Me James @dongameister @Soymuscle Mike @BaileyPark31 @Lucky_Lefty @johnedwarduado

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:mjlol:Bernie people finna blow a cotdamn gasket if he endorses her.

:banderas:if she actually gets that nomination

Why would this be the case? She is far more similar to Sanders positions on most domestic issues than any other candidate and the two have obviously recognized this themselves and formed a pseudo detente behind it to try and weed out the corporatist candidates first.

I think if it comes down to Sanders v. Warren most issue based progressives would see that as a large win either way especially coming off a Trump presidency.

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
Gotta put Nap back on ignore, page takes too long to load, sorry breh nothing against you though :mjlol:
I thought after the series of quotes, would be a a poll with Warren up 5. But nah, all I see is him giddy over endorsements like it's 1996 :francis: