Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
ADOS should make a deal with Warren. If she passes reparations (not the study, actual reparations) as a law, then ADOS will support laxer immigration reform.

Frankly, I'm not fully onboard with any of this because it doesn't address the reasons why these people are coming here in the first place.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
ADOS should make a deal with Warren. If she passes reparations (not the study, actual reparations) as a law, then ADOS will support laxer immigration reform.
there.

will.

be.

no.

reparations.

in.

Do I want reparations? Absolutely.

Lets not be foolish though.

I'd cut a deal for universal healthcare in exchange for strict illegal immigration policies though :manny:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
there.

will.

be.

no.

reparations.

in.

Do I want reparations? Absolutely.

Lets not be foolish though.

I'd cut a deal for universal healthcare in exchange for strict illegal immigration policies though :manny:

This sounds agent and foolish. That exchange isn't happening so why even bring it up. Also the point isn't reparations in 2020. The point is to let them know that reparations is gonna be on the ballot every 4 years until they pass it. So any policy that may hurt ADOS and not address reparations is getting scrutinized if not rejected.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It'll depend on the draw, but I agree, she has room to be more forward. She did a good enough job last debate though, as seen with her fundraising numbers.

I feel like she had momentum in general and her closing statement about fighting for people like they were her family really connected.

Her overall debate could have been better but she was in a situation where it made more sense for her to not draw attention to herself so it’s ok

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This sounds agent and foolish. That exchange isn't happening so why even bring it up. Also the point isn't reparations in 2020. The point is to let them know that reparations is gonna be on the ballot every 4 years until they pass it. So any policy that may hurt ADOS and not address reparations is getting scrutinized if not rejected.
If ADOS really cared they would realize that the Senate is easily their biggest hurdle for reparations and organize and get people out to vote to take back that majority.

As long as Republicans control the Senate reparations are DOA.

Yall have fun not voting though :pachaha:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
If ADOS really cared they would realize that the Senate is easily their biggest hurdle for reparations and organize and get people out to vote to take back that majority.

Fair point.

Whoever this 'yall' is don't add me in that.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space

Frankly, I'm not fully onboard with any of this because it doesn't address the reasons why these people are coming here in the first place.

Did Jews and other groups compromise? Agreeing to that is still at our expense.

Deal or no deal.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space

Actually this is more of the Democrats fault, not ours. All these people running for president need to stay in the stay in the Senate and should be using this energy to encourage people like Beto, Buttegeig, Abrams, etc. to run for federal offices.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Warren is second :wow:

look at that trend line :wow:

RealClearPolitics - Election 2020 - 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination

48gLzGc.png

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

As long as Republicans are in charge of anything, reparations are just a pipe dream. And to be fair, even with Democrats in charge of everything it'll still be a fight. It would be the end of the political careers for a lot of Dems if they showed support.