Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I like seeing quotes like these. I think it'll be the last (disingenuous I might add) hurdle opponents try to throw her way...being able to "take on trump." She's gonna be fine though, keep gaining traction.

“This really made me feel like she is absolutely strong enough to take on Donald Trump,” Kleinberg said. “She was authentic ... but I was impressed by everything. I’m thrilled!” She added that “she’s great at tying her life [story] into what she believes in.”

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
81487d46-ca57-4619-9d43-7cd35feaa6ab-jpeg.2381494

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
As long as Republicans are in charge of anything, reparations are just a pipe dream. And to be fair, even with Democrats in charge of everything it'll still be a fight. It would be the end of the political careers for a lot of Dems if they showed support.

Then the same should be applied to other groups. Anytime it comes to ADOS people, "I'm sorry, but that's not possible."

That argument would hold more weight had it not been other groups getting freebies.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Then the same should be applied to other groups. Anytime it comes to ADOS people, "I'm sorry, but that's not possible."

That argument would hold more weight had it not been other groups getting freebies.

The reality is this. Many Democrats are from districts where if they vote yes for reparations, they’re going to have hell to pay from their constituents. That’s what we’re dealing with. That’s why it’s more than who is president. It’s why gerrymandering is important. It matters who we’re sending to Congress to represent us. We need to use the same tactics that the Republicans have been using for years now.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
"Trump-appointed regulators have chipped away at the rules for big banks, asserting that they limit the potential for economic growth and hoping that nobody understands these technical rules well enough to push back. Well I do understand them. I know that these rules not only make the financial system safer, but also channel big bank activity into more economically productive ends."

:steviej: