NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
Wasn't tryna come at you but i understand feelings are feelings :yeshrug:

Kap is being labeled a mediocre qb, tyrod got benched for a dude who threw 5 picks in a half right in the middle of a playoff hunt. When you look at it Eli actually got raw deal and was treated with some humility
SB MVPs puttin chinks in legacies afford you humilities :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't tryna come at you but i understand feelings are feelings :yeshrug:

Kap is being labeled a mediocre qb, tyrod got benched for a dude who threw 5 picks in a half right in the middle of a playoff hunt. When you look at it Eli actually got raw deal and was treated with some humility

Eli is a 2x super bowl MVP of course this is gonna be treated differently then Tyrod Taylor getting benched

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Eli is a 2x super bowl MVP of course this is gonna be treated differently then Tyrod Taylor getting benched

If Eli was black he wouldn't even be in the league and everyone knows that. Anyone who watched those Super Bowls know that Giants D was far more impressive than Eli. Not taking anything away from him, he played well, but lets not romanticize the past. Eli been mostly mediocre for most of his career living off of 2 Super Bowls.

Still think he should have finished his career with the Giants in a better way.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
If Eli was black he wouldn't even be in the league and everyone knows that. Anyone who watched those Super Bowls know that Giants D was far more impressive than Eli. Not taking anything away from him, he played well, but lets not romanticize the past. Eli been mostly mediocre for most of his career living off of 2 Super Bowls.

Still think he should have finished his career with the Giants in a better way.
Eli is white and fans were tryna run him outta NY as he was defending a Superbowl. Giants fans can spare me the bullshyt. Same with Yankees fans who whined about Girardi

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eli is white and fans were tryna run him outta NY as he was defending a Superbowl. Giants fans can spare me the bullshyt. Same with Yankees fans who whined about Girardi

Still makes sense to do it this way and for a qb who isn't part of your future

I mean for Geno Smith :deadmanny: