Juven

All Star
Daps
prior to last year, when our defense was horrible, he had his best two passing years under macadoo (which is why mac got the job...which makes this fukked up on mac's behalf). year after the 1st sb before plax shot himself he was balling, also...but you can keep on saying wrong shyt for the sake of the narrative.

that was when TC was the head coach. Offense has sucked after macadoo took over as head coach

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
The worst part of this if that you know that piece of Criscro greased shyt McAdoo is eating this up deep inside.

That a$$hole deserves not an ounce of joy about anything.
He'll never be a head coach in the NFL again and he'll be lucky to get an OC job anytime soon. The second he's fired players will have no problem being vocal about how shytty a coach he was. No one's forgotten him throwing Eli under the bus earlier this season:scust:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Haven't watched Eli this year. Was he that bad? Numbers not good but not atrocious either. Too bad he's going out like this.

He'll get a nice deal somewhere else and wouldn't even be surprised if he balled out.

Giants destroyed their team in a way the 9ers did. Got rid of a good coach for a clown. Clown throws QB under the bus, loses the team and just flat out sucks.

Difference is Eli will get another shot. Kaep is in a graveyard. :beli:

Big opportunity for Geno.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
that was when TC was the head coach. Offense has sucked after macadoo took over as head coach
yup. its hard to say if its the coach or the line (and the gm)...its like the chicken or the egg. this year the injuries on top of that line...no one could succeed under those circumstances.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
aye dogg, you said he aint do nothing outside those two years.

and he wasnt brady, he was better than him in those games. just pointing out how wrong you were saying that about a multiple time pro bowler.

...i got no problem with the move except going straight to webb to get him out the way. my focus been baker mayfield since we started 0-4. however we get there, im fine.

Wasn't tryna come at you but i understand feelings are feelings :yeshrug:

Kap is being labeled a mediocre qb, tyrod got benched for a dude who threw 5 picks in a half right in the middle of a playoff hunt. When you look at it Eli actually got raw deal and was treated with some humility

woof

Daps
Reppin
Not really.

Eli is getting scapegoated for the failure that runs deep, through McAdoo through Reese through the Mara family.

I ain't down for that.
Haven't watched Eli this year. Was he that bad? Numbers not good but not atrocious either. Too bad he's going out like this.

He'll get a nice deal somewhere else and wouldn't even be surprised if he balled out.
He was mediocre-ish.

Definitely not good, but not awful. No one except for mabye Rodgers was going to succeed with what he was handed, but the rats on the ship need to blame someone and desperately grab for any straw they could.