Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, I need Eagles fans to continue talking shyt. When they inevitably have nothing to show for a good season, like usual, it'll be that much sweeter:ohlawd:

When they get swept I'll be on some .....

full

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
The only season Geno played with Sanchez was the year you missed the entire season. He didn’t make Sanchez look like anything. :mjlol:

I meant in comparison. At least Mark made deep playoff runs. Geno made a deep run to hospital after getting his chin checked and cashed by a teammate. It’s like benching Jason Kidd for Chris Childs...

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I meant in comparison. At least Mark made deep playoff runs. Geno made a deep run to hospital after getting his chin checked and cashed by a teammate. It’s like benching Jason Kidd for Chris Childs...
and you're saying Fez was responsible for that? :wtf:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don’t see him doing well. It’s the 2014 Jets all over again. Bad offense of line, bad running backs, Bad receivers
Geno destroyed the Dolphins that last game of the season ... I was there to witness excellence with my very eyes:wow:

Seen geno come back on the falcons on Monday night at the Georgia dome that same year:wow:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Oh ok I get that. I honestly thought some of you are Geno fans because you actually think he's a good qb
I don't think it's gonna work out for him, at least in this situation, but 2 years ago after how the Jets were all-in on spending, I wanted Geno to have that opportunity with that group but it didn't happen.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eli sucks. He went 0-5 with OBJ, Engram and Marshall. His line was fine and GM Reese said the line looked fine on tape. Eli is an inaccurate, slow turnover machine. Geno will come in and go 3-2 or 4-0. Your excuses won't matter then.

He went 0 and 3 with Beckham to be fair since Beckham barely played against Detroit but look at the 3 games with a healthy Beckham it ain't close Giants should have won all there