Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I could see him retiring :ehh:

We'll always have 42 and 46 :banderas:

fukk it. It’s a hell of a lot more than ALOT of QBs and he did it in the Brady era against Brady no less. He’s washed just like the whole team so let Geno ball out. Geno has been in football purgatory for what seems like forever. I just hope he’s really sharpened up in all of the time he hasn’t been taking snaps. His play has to be solid and not any of that Jeremy Lin-sideshow style shyt like when he was with the Jets either.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

When even one of the team's biggest shills turn, :wow:

My nikka gonna get fired from his radio gig if he don't chill tho.

When you suck for 2yrs and you are 37yrs old and you miss plays on the field, HOW do you expect to go out if Odell doesn't play in the McAdoo era this offense isn't even NFL level it is a problem the Giants can't move the ball

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Yall been calling Eli trash for years now so what's up with all the capin going on in here
:dwillhuh:
NY sports fans have gotten senile as time goes. They whined about Girardi. They whined about Eli. Next thing you know the Mets are gonna release David Wright and Mets fans will cry saying “let him go out on his own terms :damn:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Yea I’m boycotting Giants football. Eli for all his faults, gave his all to this team, took them to two improbably Super Bowls and WON them, top 11 with TD all time, and makes great Dunkin’ Donuts commercials. Black excellence or not, Geno is trash. Hasn’t shown anything worth much when he was a jet except one come back win. He made Mark Sanchez the second coming of Broadway Joe. Eli doesn’t deserve this. He’s a winner in my book. Proven on the biggest stage. Against one of the best teams in sports. This is terrible. Abolsute. Again boycotting giants football for the foreseeable future. I’m riding with Elisha

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Yea I’m boycotting Giants football. Eli for all his faults, gave his all to this team, took them to two improbably Super Bowls and WON them, top 11 with TD all time, and makes great Dunkin’ Donuts commercials. Black excellence or not, Geno is trash. Hasn’t shown anything worth much when he was a jet except one come back win. He made Mark Sanchez the second coming of Broadway Joe. Eli doesn’t deserve this. He’s a winner in my book. Proven on the biggest stage. Against one of the best teams in sports. This is terrible. Abolsute. Again boycotting giants football for the foreseeable future. I’m riding with Elisha
The only season Geno played with Sanchez was the year he missed the entire season. He didn’t make Sanchez look like anything. :mjlol:

Last edited: