NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Arguing over Geno and Eli is not what’s I expect from giants fans, trust me as a browns fan there both trash just which trash can do you prefer old trash or trash with wheels
Geno didn’t play like trash yeaterday.

That team’s problems are beyond the qb

woof

Daps
Reppin
Like I said, I'm not going back and forth on this anymore, but let's clarify one thing: Shepard dropped a pass yesterday. He made a couple fukking fantastic grabs to make up for it. Having him out there is a massive difference over Travis Rudolph or Ed Egan.

I get shytting on Eli to keep this going, but diminishing how good other black men are for the sake of obsession :camby:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like I said, I'm not going back and forth on this anymore, but let's clarify one thing: Shepard dropped a pass yesterday. He made a couple fukking fantastic grabs to make up for it. Having him out there is a massive difference over Travis Rudolph or Ed Egan.

I get shytting on Eli to keep this going, but diminishing how good other black men are for the sake of obsession :camby:
Eli wasn’t doin shyt with Shepard and Beckham when he had them.

:mjlol:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm still mad the score was even that close to favor WACKaDoo FUKKERY:beli::what::hhh::scust:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Geno played ok considering the clusterfukk the Giants offense is. I wonder what he could do with competent coaching and a better O-Line

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
I know Geno ain't McNabb but he's right on this one he was QB#1 and did save Rex's job for another year. They quick to blame the black qb but never give the black qb praise for when they do something good like 5 gw drives and one of those where against the Patriots