woof

Daps
Reppin
Geno spamming the tight end button like my pops when he used to play me in madden.
Paid off with that one handed catch that time.

Engram, Shep, and Odell are gonna be a nice trio for Rosen or Darnold to work with going forward.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
How did Geno play any worse than Eli today?

Geno had Ingram looking like a pro bowler

:banderas:

Eli lost :umad:
Gebo did what he always does

Gets hit alot, has more turnovers than TDs and loses.

Davis Webb should be playing next week

woof

Daps
Reppin
Ingram never looked as as he looked today with Geno.
:camby:

Engram hit a wall the last couple games, being the only weapon on the team with Shep out again, but no one who actually watches the Giants play and has seen him all year is listening to this delusional Geno stanning.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Geno didn’t make a single dumb throw and got sacked for turnovers.

Your critique is so forced
He had several missed throws. He was high or late on several misses

On that final drive for the FG he had a wide open reciever across the middle and went the opposite way only to have it batted down. That was a dumb throw

He also has a bad habit of just kinda jogging and slowly trying to survey whats downfield when he breaks out of the pocket. He has no feel for who's around him and gets drilled out there. And then he puts the ball on floor. He's always done this.

There was nothing in this game that would make me think i shouldn't play the rookie at this point in a lost season if i was the coach

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He had several missed throws. He was high or late on several misses

On that final drive for the FG he had a wide open reciever across the middle and went the opposite way only to have it batted down. That was a dumb throw

He also has a bad habit of just kinda jogging and slowly trying to survey whats downfield when he breaks out of the pocket. He has no feel for who's around him and gets drilled out there. And then he puts the ball on floor. He's always done this.

There was nothing in this game that would make me think i shouldn't play the rookie at this point in a lost season if i was the coach
Geno makes his TE look gawd like, completes 61% of his passes, was mobile as fukk and was within a TD of winning the game and you're arguing to start Kyle Boller 2.0

:mjlol:

How can I put this in cac terms you'd understand?
You're incorrigible.

:russ:

woof

Daps
Reppin
Eli can't make half the scrambles Geno did today. After the first half, Mack was silenced, so the fumbles aren't Geno's fault. Engram has played well before but he looked monstrous today with the TD and the 1 handed catch.

These are all truths. Eli doesn't even have the accuracy to make the Engram throw Geno did that led to the TD drive.

You Eli cacs are worse than the KKK now :camby:

I didn't even mention Eli in that post, you fake militant, who not just comes back here under a new sn after being banned multiple times, but is clearly that weirdo on Twitter who spams Giants accounts obsessively about Geno Smith.

I haven't even criticized Geno. I've said he played fine, the best he could under the circumstances, even defended his fumbles as not being his fault, and talked about how I feel bad for him being put in this situation. I've stated multiple times how I think he got fukked over by the Jets and treated like trash by their fans.

I'm no cac because I'm calling bull shyt on you pretending a rookie TE actual Giant fans have been hyping somehow was touched to magic by the object of your obsession.

Last edited:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I didn't even mention Eli in that post, you fake militant, who not just comes back here under a new sn after being banned multiple times, but is clearly that weirdo on Twitter who spams Giants accounts obsessively about Geno Smith.

I haven't even criticized Geno. I've said he played fine, the best he could under the circumstances, even defended his fumbles as not being his fault, and talked about how I feel bad for him being put in this situation.

I'm no cac because I'm calling bull shyt on you pretending a rookie TE actual Giant fans have been hyping somehow was touched to magic by the object of your obsession.
Wait so this guy is @Roddy Right?