jflores

Pro
Daps
Reppin
From Brooklyn living in Houston
Only thing Geno has over Eli is mobility. Engram had 6 tds with Eli and also had 8 drops.

Just last week Flowers was good and the o-line was solid so it was Eli fault he turned the ball over. Today Geno puts it on the ground because Oline was same shyt as always but it’s not Geno fault.

Last edited:

woof

Daps
Reppin
Only thing Geno has over Eli is accuracy. Engram had 6 tds with Eli and also had 8 drops.

Just last week Flowers was good and the o-line was solid so it was Eli fault he turned the ball over. Today Geno puts it on the ground because Oline was same shyt as always but it’s not Geno fault.

Flowers was a disaster last week against Washington, breh. Far worse than he was today.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Only thing Geno has over Eli is accuracy. Engram had 6 tds with Eli and also had 8 drops.

Who said flowers was good?

And what does last week have to do with him being abused today? Was he not?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
After the 2nd half, Mack was silenced. Mack has something absurd like 7 sacks in 2 games now. So he beats every LT. Flowers getting beat doesn't mean he's a terrible LT.
But Flowers repeatedly getting beat like a drum in other games means he’s a terrible LT. :dahell:

woof

Daps
Reppin
Flowers had a 5 or so game stretch where he looked mediocre enough to live with and didn't give up a sack because Eli was getting the ball out so quickly (2.44 seconds on the year per PFF, second in the league).

That stretch obviously ended and he's back to his usual :trash: self now though.

woof

Daps
Reppin
@woof @NYC Rebel @Box Factory

Eli and Geno's stats so far in their lastg ame with the same line and weapons:

Eli
CMP% Yards TD/INT QBR
48.1 113 0/2 44.2

This is Geno today
CMP% Yards TD/INT QBR
61.8 212 1/0 89.3

So basically Geno is twice as good as Eli. Eli's stats over the season with these weapons look the same. Geno will look even better with Odell/Marshall.

It wasn't the same weapons; getting Shepard back is a big deal, even for a still trash performing offense. You should be comparing Eli's game vs SF to this one. Two bad defenses faced, with actually the same weapons.

That's if you must waste your time doing so. :yeshrug: I'm not going to keep going back and forth with someone who Geno needs to take a TRO out on. I've made it clear from the start that I have nothing against the brotha and that all today continued to prove was that the Giants problems offensively aren't about the QB.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Arguing over Geno and Eli is not what’s I expect from giants fans, trust me as a browns fan there both trash just which trash can do you prefer old trash or trash with wheels