Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
WOAT posters never address the comments.

:mjlol:
Thats what youve been doing this whole thread

Youre the king of terrible predictions and then doubling down on your stupidity

You just spent nearly 40 pages arguing that geno smith is a talented young qb who hasnt got enough of a chance :pachaha:

You dont have any family do you :mjcry:

Daps
The only thing Eli has proven over the last 5 years is that he sucks. Geno has shown potential and played good games. Ignorant cacs can believe whatever they want. The ignorance ends Sunday when Geno plays better than Eli.

Only thing you got in this discussion is some weak pandering looking for cool black people points

Here I’ll give you the dap you’re clamoring for

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Davis Webb had a UDFA level A/YA at Cal and is a 3rd round project. He was terrible in preseason against 4th stringers. Webb shouldn't even be on the Giants' team when virtually every other rookie QB, and most backups including Geno Smith, outperformed him.

Geno was better than Webb in college too, is better than Webb now, and will always be better than Webb.

You're just a delusional cac. You really said, "Eli's worse game is better than every game Geno has played". Geno had a perfect QB rating game. That's better than every game Eli has ever played statistically.
Never said Elis worst game is better than genos best game.

I said Eli this season is playing better than any season geno has.

The fact that youre making things up tells me this is personal to you.

I have no connection to either. Its just obvious that starting an extremely sub par late 20s qb is a silly decision when you have a physically talented rookie on the bench.

See what you have with him and get him some experience if you're moving on from eli

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Never said Elis worst game is better than genos best game.

I said Eli this season is playing better than any season geno has.

The fact that youre making things up tells me this is personal to you.

I have no connection to either. Its just obvious that starting an extremely sub par late 20s qb is a silly decision when you have a physically talented rookie on the bench.

See what you have with him and get him some experience if you're moving on from eli
Not hard to put this season as better than any Geno had. He’s only been a starter in the NFL for two seasons, one of which he shouldn’t have started at all.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I misquoted you in claiming you said, "Eli's worst game is better than Geno's best game", but you're wrong about Eli's playing better than any season Geno has ever had in any case.
Let me explain.

Eli's yards per attempt in 2017 is 6.1 whereas Geno Smith's yards per attempt in in 2014 was 6.0 . Eli, however, played with Odell Beckham and Brandon Marshall for 5 games this season. Geno never played with those quality of weapons, so after adjusting Eli's yards per attempt down to his average with the receivers Eli has now, he would register a lower YPA than Geno Smith in 2014. Presumably then, you're wrong and Geno Smith played a better 2014 season than Eli Manning played this year.

In summary, Geno Smith did a better season than Eli Manning this year statistically, as I prove above. Odell Beckham and Brandon Marshall lifted Eli Manning to only 0.1 YPA better than Geno Smith in 2014.
Brandon Marshall was incredibly washed this year. Acting like he is any sort of weapon this year is beyond dishonest

Odell played in 4 games this year, he was extremely limited against the lions coming back from an injury and he got hurt in the 4th game.

These arguments are silly.

Geno hasn't been good. Full stop

Maybe he'll completely buck that trend and become a much different player than he's ever been, but it's about as doubtful as it gets.

More than likely he plays poorly surrounded by the weak cast the giants have right now, Webb plays at the very end of the season, and Geno gets released.

He should go to the cfl see if he can have some success there and then try to Jeff Garcia or Doug Flutie his way back to relevance in a few years

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Just saw a clip where Eli was whimpering over being benched. I feel bad for him. I remember back in 04 when they said Eli wouldn't be able to handle the fast life of New York. Dude lives and breathes the New York Giants. It's time for him to move on.