Duckburg, NY
3uSKPiv.png

FMSmHZmWQAwGzJ4

Last edited:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
holy shyt…I HAVE to buy it now even if I do end up playing like shyt…sounds like a must-play game tho

I’ll wait for the DF video to decide between xbox and playstation
Yea I’ve resigned to just being shyt at From games…only one I ever beat is Bloodborne. But if people are gassing it like this my hands are tied. I don’t even think fans expected this reception. Waiting on the performance analysis as well but proper dualsense use will probably sway me.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea I’ve resigned to just being shyt at From games…only one I ever beat is Bloodborne. But if people are gassing it like this my hands are tied. I don’t even think fans expected this reception. Waiting on the performance analysis as well but proper dualsense use will probably sway me.

I heard folks say you can band together online to face enemies so that might be an option I’m willing to use

I know folks don’t fukk with IGN like that but I don’t think there’s been a game they’ve slapped a 10 on the last 2-3 generations that I didn’t enjoy…way more often than not my gaming opinions align with theirs to the point that I trust their reviews…the only other review site I could say that about was gametrailers (rip :()

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I heard folks say you can band together online to face enemies so that might be an option I’m willing to use

I know folks don’t fukk with IGN like that but I don’t think there’s been a game they’ve slapped a 10 on the last 2-3 generations that I didn’t enjoy…way more often than not my gaming opinions align with theirs to the point that I trust their reviews…the only other review site I could say that about was gametrailers (rip :()

People only hate IGN when they give a game they love a bad score. Otherwise they love IGN

IGN and Gamespot still carry the most clout in traditional gaming reviews