kai cenat has been streaming 125 hours straight playing elden ring. wow

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
He brings in a lot of viewers and attention to their products from people who otherwise wouldn't be interested. No mystery why they sent him that statue as he made them 10000x much more money than what that statue was worth. Hope we get that remaster, the games popularity about to be back up with the younger crowd
Bloodborne is possibly the best game iver played. Its way better than any soul games.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:ehh: This basically confirms that Elden Ring is harder than Bloodborne. Because Kai breezed through Bloodborne.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:ehh: This basically confirms that Elden Ring is harder than Bloodborne. Because Kai breezed through Bloodborne.
He beat bloodborne with like 150 deaths, it's not harder than Elden Ring.

Just read he didn’t fight any of the optional bosses or do the optional areas/chalice dungeons and he didn’t play the dlc. :snoop:

If i only fought the main bosses of Elden Ring with a chat holding my hand the entire way i could beat it in under 30 hours also. He played like a 3rd of the game

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Just read he didn’t fight any of the optional bosses or do the optional areas/chalice dungeons and he didn’t play the dlc. :snoop:

If i only fought the main bosses of Elden Ring with a chat holding my hand the entire way i could beat it in under 30 hours also. He played like a 3rd of the game

Yeah he just played it to say he beat it (:dame:)

He beat bloodborne with like 150 deaths, it's not harder than Elden Ring.

I wasn't serious :heh:

The quickness of the locked-on dodge along with long distance parries and the health recovery mechanic make it one of the easiest Souls to me - especially if you're aggressive.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

:hubie:BB is easier bruh

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of yall act like harder = better. Elden ring is 3 or 4 times the length and honestly if you ever beat a souls game and going into any other fromsoft game afterward is going to be naturally easier since you know the tropes

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:hubie:BB is easier bruh

"Elden Ring" is the easiest From soulsborne game to date. By a wide margin.

In any previous From game (including "Bloodborne") if you can't beat a boss, you're assed out.

In "Elden Ring" there's multiple bosses you can kill to advance the story and even if you get stuck on one of them....you can just bounce. That was never an option before. You can literally just....walk out and do 20 other things. Most of which will make your character stronger either directly, or indirectly.

Never mind stuff like the Mimic Tear.

Fred.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Some of yall act like harder = better. Elden ring is 3 or 4 times the length and honestly if you ever beat a souls game and going into any other fromsoft game afterward is going to be naturally easier since you know the tropes

Yep.

he ws better off not even playing it if he was gonna skip out on the best parts of the game. Old Hunters is arguably the best Fromsoft DLC

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As far as Kai it's cool he brought a spot light to "Bloodborne" but he did it in the laziest way possible. Dude avoided half the bosses and didn't do the DLC, which has arguably the best boss/music combo (Ludwig) of any From game.

Fred.