Elden Ring DLC - Shadows of the Erdtree

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Has anyone been able to try the Drynast stuff? I’m thinking of speccing for that if I do a NG+ run at some point.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Yeah, mine was an even 3 on 3

Same
Ansbach and the St Trina simp helped me

and it was really a 4 vs 3 because I was like oh we playing dirty?

Mimic :demonic:

Has anyone been able to try the Drynast stuff? I’m thinking of speccing for that if I do a NG+ run at some point.

You talking about the Martial Arts? I did a respec at the end before firing up a NG+ with it to test it out. The Dane's Footwork set (Keen) was best for me since the kicks give you more range. I ran with Golden Vow and Black Flame protection on for upping my damage negation and poise.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Unless they announce another DLC i think im at the end of my journey with this game. offically at new game + 4 there’s nothing else for me to do or see

IMG_3996.jpg

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're using the strong items available for your build (even without summons/mimic) Radahn, and really all these bosses, are hard but not noticeably harder than the hard bosses in other From games. I still spent more time on Malenia than any other boss in their games

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
I’ve only got last boss and an optional couple left. That Flintlock game is coming out and on PC game pass. Hopefully it’s able to be like 80% of this