Elden Ring DLC - Shadows of the Erdtree

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Mesmar is tough af the bb won’t work, u need an ice build or bleed build. I’m mainly faith this shyt is the worst
I ended up changing to the black steel greathammer just to switch it up. It's wrecking and staggering damn near everything. I also added an ash of war that heals and does holy damage.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I’m terrible at this just like I expected. Hopefully it gets easier as I collect fragments.:mjcry:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Killed the two big drgons (the one before the last side story one is actually way harder), and finally killed the fukkin flower. I must have spent over 4 hours trying to kill it between yesterday and today

That one was mainly hard because of those bullshyt aoe attacks lol, I’d still say the last one was a bit harder, took me more attempts at least

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I played for 9 hours yesterday, this is easily From's best level design. Might be the best open world design in history.

Usually when you play an open world game, you think 🤔 "I wonder if I just go in a random direction" and eventually run into some obstacle.

I kept going up, through, and under the map and (aside from cliff edges which are obviously the map border) opened like 10 places I need to further explore.

And even the cliff edges lead to something else half the time. It's insane.

Fred.
Even the main game was like that, I’ll never understand how people can say the base games map was boring/bare, there is literally a hidden dungeon/cave/tomb, item, boss, portal to a whole new area around every corner, for how big it is there’s not a single part of it that feels wasted

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Even the main game was like that, I’ll never understand how people can say the base games map was boring/bare, there is literally a hidden dungeon/cave/tomb, item, boss, portal to a whole new area around every corner, for how big it is there’s not a single part of it that feels wasted

I never seen people say the base game/map was boring/bare, that's crazy. But this is like the main game on steroids.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anyway, I played for like 5 hours today.

Killed Rennala, the hippo, and Mother Of Fingers. Got the Sword Of Night from that quest line, it's dope.

I also got the Meteoric Ore Blade and a couple other things.

It's funny because Rennala is the only main boss I've killed so far. Haven't even went past the hippo in the other castle yet. :mjlol:

Fred.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never seen people say the base game/map was boring/bare, that's crazy. But this is like the main game on steroids.

Fred.
Yeah it’s the common complaint for the “I haven’t really played it but imma shyt on it because it’s so popular crowd”

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sword of night is dope as hell but im not gonna respec again into a dex build.

Currently in the abyssal woods aka the bloodborne woods and these shytty bloodborne fakkits keep inflicting madness on me. I hate this area.

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yeah I see what y'all meant with Messmer :russ: breezed through phase one got cooked on the 2nd

Edit: ok it wasn't THAT difficult

Last edited:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I see what y'all meant with Messmer :russ: breezed through phase one got cooked on the 2nd

Edit: ok it wasn't THAT difficult

His move with the 4 snake lunges followed by the firebomb is pretty crazy. I suddenly couldn't block snakes 3 and 4 for some reason, seemed glitchy

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
What the fukk is this nikka messmer :dahell:

He engages on you immediately from any where on screen

Edit: oh hell nah this second phase is unhinged

That second phase is fukking bullshyt this fool just summoned the mothafukking snake from sekiro on me with hella aoe, how am I supposed to dodge this shyt I cant even see Im legally blind :dahell:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Sword of night is dope as hell but im not gonna respec again into a dex build.

Currently in the abyssal woods aka the bloodborne woods and these shytty bloodborne fakkits keep inflicting madness on me. I hate this area.
One of my favorite areas lol