Elden Ring DLC - Shadows of the Erdtree

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I get it now, I recently just got past Rellana, after I went searching for more scauldtree blessings now I’m at 9 and I went back to Rellana to summon I’m destroying her easily

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Messmer

IMG-9116.gif

:gucci:

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I played for 9 hours yesterday, this is easily From's best level design. Might be the best open world design in history.

Usually when you play an open world game, you think 🤔 "I wonder if I just go in a random direction" and eventually run into some obstacle.

I kept going up, through, and under the map and (aside from cliff edges which are obviously the map border) opened like 10 places I need to further explore.

And even the cliff edges lead to something else half the time. It's insane.

Fred.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Developer known for making difficult games makes a massive expansion to their magnum opus…and nikkas acting like they were expecting an Easy Mode add on :mjlol:

What I really think it is is FOMO. People wanna be a part of the “big thing” in gaming right now but many of them forgot that they were only playing Elden Ring on some hypebeast shyt to begin with, and now they mad at the skill wall denying them internet clout :skip:
Well that's the thing if you ask some ppl using summons is the easy mode so it's there if they wanna use it...which ironically is what these DLC bosses is centered around

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Man that fight was so epic for me. Totally wasn’t expecting the boss when I stumbled upon it sitting on 390k runes. Fought him for like 2 hours and lost my runes on a fluke attempt. I was salty:francis:

Next morning I tried again for another hour or so and was starting to learn his moves. I got the replica helmet delivered in the mail during the session and shortly after I got him to a pixel of health before dying and then had to go out for a skateboarding event.

Came back a few hours later and I shyt you not my friend as my witness I packed that snake ass bytch first try when I got home. I was skating my ass off earlier too. Very few days in life where you have the juice like that I’ll never forget it:wow:
That weapon and drip is def a worthy rewards for beating him that weapons L2 is bananas

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Developer known for making difficult games makes a massive expansion to their magnum opus…and nikkas acting like they were expecting an Easy Mode add on :mjlol:

What I really think it is is FOMO. People wanna be a part of the “big thing” in gaming right now but many of them forgot that they were only playing Elden Ring on some hypebeast shyt to begin with, and now they mad at the skill wall denying them internet clout :skip:

A lot of people probably thought they were just gonna steamroll it with their high level base game characters and Miyazaki was like “not today”

Everyone basically had to start from zero for the DLC

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Running the same build/plan and idgaf. Not tryna spend my evenings fighting the same boss 30 times.

Yea, burn the shadow tree or something. I said yes without thinking about it, then immediately realized and confirmed that it locks out all other NPC side quests
Mesmar is tough af the bb won’t work, u need an ice build or bleed build. I’m mainly faith this shyt is the worst