☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
jYEYhqu.jpeg

bytch ass nikka :pacspit:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
soon as I enter that fog the mimic bell is getting rung like it's order up at waffle house. idgaf about all that gamer heritage shyt. da fuq? enemies walking through your heavy attacks like it's fashion week aint nothing fair about it. all that honor stuff gonna have your backlog looking silly. I got other games to play

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
An arm I ripped off another mob, to beat the main nikkas up with :wow:

l8tYqZj.png

But Look at the bloodloss on that thing, two regular R2 were popping bleed on him, the only bad thing was getting it to land, cause its super close range
I got that but have been using rellana dual swords and the beast claws/serpent flail for bleed but might have to switch it up. 218 blood loss is wild

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
soon as I enter that fog the mimic bell is getting rung like it's order up at waffle house. idgaf about all that gamer heritage shyt. da fuq? enemies walking through your heavy attacks like it's fashion week aint nothing fair about it. all that honor stuff gonna have your backlog looking silly. I got other games to play
Real shyt, though. :salute:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Confession. I summoned Redman freyja AND Ancestral follower for that lion fight:mjgrin:

I hadn't played in over a year. I just needed to get on the scoreboard real quick :mjcry:

But you know what. I don't even feel bad. fukk that lion. End of the fight got extremely violent for him. The 3 of us had that shyt looking like the end of American Me :wow:

YUgjaj5.gif

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Finally in. Forgot I NG+ and had to get deep enough until I could start the DLC. The Wickerman instantly just 1Hit KO'd me after I ran up :Qlol: think I'm in for a good ride

• Haha
Reactions: hex

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
i think people are gonna really make themselves miserable with this sticking hard and fast to the regular games ruleset. I see nikkas going into this with like no armor, no summons, no magic, etc. like ok….

People peer pressure themselves into being righteous souls players gonna get packed up real quick and humbled to the high heavens, god bless

Save that shyt for the colosseum, like the GOAT Jin Sakai said:

Honor died on the beach