Elden Ring DLC - Shadows of the Erdtree

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just copped DLC. Will play after I beat Stellar Blade, I'm on the final boss, Elder Naytiba

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Respec’d into a Str/Int build definitely carrying far along with my meteor great sword.

Belurat town here we go. :sadcam:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Just copped DLC. Will play after I beat Stellar Blade, I'm on the final boss, Elder NaytibaI
I REALLY fukked up accidentally spending all my bread on sonic grenades. I need the revives badly. Stuck at Elder Naytiba. :mjcry:
lost 70k in money. :mjcry:

Last edited:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Playing on my ng+3 save was not a good idea but I’m here now :mjcry:

Gaol breh w the great sword two shotted me :beli:
Was putting hands n feet on me :mjlol:
I'm on ng+3 as well packed the dancing lion up on the 3rd try but renalla lil sis was beating me to a pulp :russ:

Got her on the 13th try tho :umad:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have to upgrade another shield, fingerprint shield is cheap as fukk even in the dlc. Probably gonna go with the briar shield

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I feel like im doing a fair bit of exploring but im not finding a lot of the new weapons?

There’s a handful in that starting area alone.

Great Katana is in a lake in front of a sleeping dragon, north up the road form where you start
Beast Claw via enemy drop in the woods to the southeast of where you start
backhand blade is in some stone crypt thing outside around some enemies in that starting plains region
Pata in church south of the starting area
Light greatsword is at the top of a tower around the front of Castle Ennis and the wing stance ash of war for it is found off a hidden ledge off a balcony towards the end of the castle

finding lots more in caves/dungeons too, got the scriptsmith spear and dagger in different forges

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I REALLY fukked up accidentally spending all my bread on sonic grenades. I need the revives badly. Stuck at Elder Naytiba. :mjcry:
lost 70k in money. :mjcry:
Just keep breaking the boxes near the rest area before the boss battle. They're full of money and consumables. Rest and repeat until u have what u need