El Paso Attorney Uses Controversial Ad to Warn Men About Child Support

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Then why do you need child support if you can already take care of the child yourself you greedy fukk? :bryan:
Are you saying, that since I make so much money and take care of the child so well on my own, I should completely eliminate the father? :lupe:
you're projecting.

i'm saying, if you bring home 5200 a month, and can spend as much as you do of your own money on your child....why are you using child support to pay your cell phone bill?

you keep buying 5 extra moves cause you can't get past level 66 on Candy Crush?

Why not? The money is there, everything else is taken care of. If you give me money it will be put to use. 1time cell phone payment is nothing to make a big issue about.

And don't come at me with the whole "Buy that kid payless shoes and walmart units". Stop reaching, any parent will tell you that cheaping out on your kids will only last so long. It's cool when they're little but as they get older you will find that not as effective.

Next, let's discuss buying snack cakes, noodles, and kool-aid on food stamps instead of real food like veggies, fruits, and meat to avoid future problems like childhood obesity, high blood pressure, and juvenile diabetes.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you saying, that since I make so much money and take care of the child so well on my own, I should completely eliminate the father? :lupe:

Why not? The money is there, everything else is taken care of. If you give me money it will be put to use. 1time cell phone payment is nothing to make a big issue about.

And don't come at me with the whole "Buy that kid payless shoes and walmart units". Stop reaching, any parent will tell you that cheaping out on your kids will only last so long. It's cool when they're little but as they get older you will find that not as effective.

Next, let's discuss buying snack cakes, noodles, and kool-aid on food stamps instead of real food like veggies, fruits, and meat to avoid future problems like childhood obesity, high blood pressure, and juvenile diabetes.

:dead: :bryan: @ you equating not paying child support to eliminating the father. :snoop:

Have kids with birds, brehs. :bryan:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love

So, you're spending it...simply cause you have it?
:dead:

This is rich brehette.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Coming from someone raised by a single WORKING mother, there's been a lot of times where we had to wait until Friday to eat something other than Ramen/frozen tyson chicken fingers, single moms got it hard man, they take care of a lot of shyt, they're usually the bad guy and they bare the brunt of all the real responsibility while nikkas can just go on with their lives and only talk to their kids either on holidays, once a month or the day before their birthday because they dont remember the actual day(thanks dad). Through it all my moms made sure I had everything I wanted, even all the luxuries

On the other hand, coming from someone with a family member whose completely getting fukked for over 1k a month in child support, whose ex-wife has a better job than him and who goes out of his way to take care of his kids, single moms can be some completely fukked up individuals who suck the blood out of a man until he's a shell of his former self.

The yin and yang make it hard to pin down 1 solution

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Coming from someone raised by a single WORKING mother, there's been a lot of times where we had to wait until Friday to eat something other than Ramen/frozen tyson chicken fingers, single moms got it hard man, they take care of a lot of shyt, they're usually the bad guy and they bare the brunt of all the real responsibility while nikkas can just go on with their lives and only talk to their kids either on holidays, once a month or the day before their birthday because they dont remember the actual day(thanks dad). Through it all my moms made sure I had everything I wanted, even all the luxuries

On the other hand, coming from someone with a family member whose completely getting fukked for over 1k a month in child support, whose ex-wife has a better job than him and who goes out of his way to take care of his kids, single moms can be some completely fukked up individuals who suck the blood out of a man until he's a shell of his former self.

The yin and yang make it hard to pin down 1 solution

:to:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Cell phone bill. :dead: For the love of everything that is holy, you people better be careful with who you procreate with.

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
Brehs....pulling in $5200 a mo. can have you living in a place like this..

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6054-Whispering-Lakes-Dr-Katy-TX-77493/84047833_zpid/

IShj6hu1cwzo6x0000000000.jpg

ISdovsa5rru27x0000000000.jpg

ISp5psrle36b7x0000000000.jpg

ISlqu3n2sxyd8x0000000000.jpg

But you using child support to pay your cell phone bill :dead:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
#HOH

Toss these welfare, wic, day program hoes in the bushes. These hoes own 30 percent of India's hair stock but somehow can't find the money to pay for some music lessons or pampers. :dahell: Calling that man and telling him he wont be allowed to see his seed unless he put a down payment on a new car for your hoe ass. Breath smelling like wet dikk when you go to parent teacher conferences and shyt. :dahell:

*turns heel*
GOAT coli heel turn :obama:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
What's wrong with what Thicky said? She already spent 1200 on her kids. Compared to that, 180 is literally pocket change:manny:

So you need to spend $1200 dollars a month to support a child? That's private school in Manhattan money.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
So you need to spend $1200 dollars a month to support a child? That's private school in Manhattan money.
People who don't make a lot of money, don't spend a lot of money.

People who make a lot of money, spend a lot of money.

Is that shocking?

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
What's wrong with what Thicky said? She already spent 1200 on her kids. Compared to that, 180 is literally pocket change:manny:
its the principle of things.

the fact remains that she's still spending child support money, on amenities for her....not the child

no matter how you attempt to justify it, it's still abusing the system.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
People who don't make a lot of money, don't spend a lot of money.

People who make a lot of money, spend a lot of money.

Is that shocking?

No, but you're spending somebody else's money.

Mannnnn, all you reckless nikkas out there better pay attention to what yall sticking your dikks into. "I don't know why you insist on learning things the hard way, but you gon' learn. Oh yeah, you gon' learn."