El Paso Attorney Uses Controversial Ad to Warn Men About Child Support

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the thing, men need to get together and change these things. Who is really running the country and making these laws? Ready to drop dem bombs and yell USA, USA, USA when men of every color is getting gunned up and clapped quick by

iStock_HappyWoman000015424718XSmall.jpg

images

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also if fathers have such a big issue with where their $300-500 a month is going they should fight for custody instead of bytching about how the mother stays with family and has no job and just smokes weed with her side nikka while little DemarquanJay is wearing too small garanimals and busted power ranger shoes.

Do you know how hard it is for father to get custody of child? The mom has to be a straight crack-head, and even then she will still get primary custody of child if she cleans up her act. It's the system that perpetuates the system of bias towards men in custody or visitation battles.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
This is one thing I have never agreed with when child support funds come up in an arguement. If I spent $1200 that month to buy miscellaneous items for my child (i.e. school clothes, shoes, school supplies) then why should I answer to the court as to why I spent the $180, given to me in child support, on items for myself such as cell phone bill and car repairs for my vehicle?

The child is taken care of with decent clothes and shoes. He/She isn't walking around looking busted and has all the necessary things a child needs.

Monitoring funds should be an issue in high profile cases where these mothers are already getting 23k a month and want an additional 15k in support, they aren't working, or there is little to no income coming in.

Also if fathers have such a big issue with where their $300-500 a month is going they should fight for custody instead of bytching about how the mother stays with family and has no job and just smokes weed with her side nikka while little DemarquanJay is wearing too small garanimals and busted power ranger shoes.

it's one thing to use the alotted money on car repairs ( cause the child does need transportation, and you need transportation to go to/from work to support yourself and the child)

but your cell phone bill? :rudy:

if you can't afford a cell phone without using child support money to pay it... that's your problem.

There is a huge problem with the discretion of women and using child support money on things that shouldn't be getting paid for with child support......:camby: with paying your cell phone with child support.

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
Do you know how hard it is for father to get custody of child? The mom has to be a straight crack-head, and even then she will still get primary custody of child if she cleans up her act. It's the system that perpetuates the system of bias towards men in custody or visitation battles.

Even if the mother has a drug problem, she has to be a flat out awful mother with no type of personal accountability for herself and her child.

mother aint losing custody of her child, unless it's a Draya situation or worse.

paying 300-500 a month for child suppport, and thinking a man got a chance at getting custody:heh:.... baby momma better be have some cases pending, living in a hut and a drug problem....and the judge better be in a bad mood that day.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
This is one thing I have never agreed with when child support funds come up in an arguement. If I spent $1200 that month to buy miscellaneous items for my child (i.e. school clothes, shoes, school supplies) then why should I answer to the court as to why I spent the $180, given to me in child support, on items for myself such as cell phone bill and car repairs for my vehicle?

The child is taken care of with decent clothes and shoes. He/She isn't walking around looking busted and has all the necessary things a child needs.

Monitoring funds should be an issue in high profile cases where these mothers are already getting 23k a month and want an additional 15k in support, they aren't working, or there is little to no income coming in.

Because making sure that your cell phone is on so you can text Jatavious all night is your damn responsibility. :dahell:

Unless a bytch is slicing her wrists in court and sniffing a line out of the open wound in front of the judge, he aint getting custody. You hoes manipulated this shyt to keep the men away unless you want some more money or him to babysit while you go get some dikk.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
it's one thing to use the alotted money on car repairs ( cause the child does need transportation, and you need transportation to go to/from work to support yourself and the child)

but your cell phone bill? :rudy:

if you can't afford a cell phone without using child support money to pay it... that's your problem.

There is a huge problem with the discretion of women and using child support money on things that shouldn't be getting paid for with child support......:camby: with paying your cell phone with child support.

Because making sure that your cell phone is on so you can text Jatavious all night is your damn responsibility. :dahell:

Unless a bytch is slicing her wrists in court and sniffing a line out of the open wound in front of the judge, he aint getting custody. You hoes manipulated this shyt to keep the men away unless you want some more money or him to babysit while you go get some dikk.

Like I said, the kid is more than taken care of with MY MONEY. Did you miss out on where I said I bought $1200 in items for the child, and those were specifically for the child. That's not including any thing else such as transportation, daycare, food, etc. Again I ask, why should a father care that I spent the $180 on my cell phone bill?
His child has 3 new pairs of shoes right? His child has 6-10 new items added to his wardrobe right? Hell I even paid the $200 for his little league football shyt.

Ya'll can bytch and moan about me paying my cell phone bill with the $180 given to me a month but take a look at the bigger picture and see that all that father (or any non custodial parent) is simply paying is a one time monthly lump sum. If you think it's wrong then you take $360 a month and try and fully take care of a child. You have to house it, you would have to feed it, clothe it, and make sure its emotional well being is in order. If you can do that then kudos to you but let's be reality, it ain't happening like that.

Also in regards to custody, most men are happy paying whatever amount in child support and getting their kids for a weekend here and there. Why? It's easier, they don't have to do much but pick em on Friday, hype em on juicy juice, cheetos, and noodles, send back home to Mommy Sunday. The rest of the 20days of the month they are free to do whatever and basically be a part time parent. They aren't getting up at 6am to get them ready for school, or rush home from work to cook dinner and help with homework. Most men see it as being easier and choose not to fight for custody, even when it's clearly obvious the father would provide to be a better custodial parent.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Even if the mother has a drug problem, she has to be a flat out awful mother with no type of personal accountability for herself and her child.

mother aint losing custody of her child, unless it's a Draya situation or worse.

paying 300-500 a month for child suppport, and thinking a man got a chance at getting custody:heh:.... baby momma better be have some cases pending, living in a hut and a drug problem....and the judge better be in a bad mood that day.

True this. Didn't even want to comment on this shyt because I damn sure feel some type of way about it, but. A woman would have to be an absolute fukking train wreck for her to not get custody of the children.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said, the kid is more than taken care of with MY MONEY. Did you miss out on where I said I bought $1200 in items for the child, and those were specifically for the child. That's not including any thing else such as transportation, daycare, food, etc. Again I ask, why should a father care that I spent the $180 on my cell phone bill?
His child has 3 new pairs of shoes right? His child has 6-10 new items added to his wardrobe right? Hell I even paid the $200 for his little league football shyt.

Ya'll can bytch and moan about me paying my cell phone bill with the $180 given to me a month but take a look at the bigger picture and see that all that father (or any non custodial parent) is simply paying is a one time monthly lump sum. If you think it's wrong then you take $360 a month and try and fully take care of a child. You have to house it, you would have to feed it, clothe it, and make sure its emotional well being is in order. If you can do that then kudos to you but let's be reality, it ain't happening like that.

Also in regards to custody, most men are happy paying whatever amount in child support and getting their kids for a weekend here and there. Why? It's easier, they don't have to do much but pick em on Friday, hype em on juicy juice, cheetos, and noodles, send back home to Mommy Sunday. The rest of the 20days of the month they are free to do whatever and basically be a part time parent. They aren't getting up at 6am to get them ready for school, or rush home from work to cook dinner and help with homework. Most men see it as being easier and choose not to fight for custody, even when it's clearly obvious the father would provide to be a better custodial parent.

lol@ 1200 a month on a kid. are kids supposed to get 6 new outfits and 3 new pairs of shoes a month? when i was growing up clothes shopping was only when the new school year was starting. i wish you chicks could feel the heat of money you worked hard for, and actually need being transferred to someone else and spent on bullshyt. having children is a natural thing, i dont see why men have to get fukked over so hard for doing so.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin

The problem is that it's not something you should be paying for, with that money.

if the child is more than taken care of with your money alone.... why are you using child support to pay for your own amenities?

trying to justify why you should have the right to use child support for your own leisure is one of the reasons why this thread exists.

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
Real talk tho, many of us were raised on less than $360 a month....it's not like that amount of money and a working parent, combined with all the programs for needy families is some unfathomable feat.

a kid might not have everything they want with $360 a month, but they damn sure can have everything they need, plus a few nice things.