El Paso Attorney Uses Controversial Ad to Warn Men About Child Support

Daps
im not defending men in this situation cuz your right, its our fault. we busted the nut :heh:

theres something wrong about mothers being able to take a child support card out to the bar :yeshrug:. frankly, its fukkin disgusting

I feel when awarded child support, the support should be given on a credit card like system so the courts can monitor if money is actually being used on the children. The problem is once they're awarded child support, the court is no longer involved.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
#HOH

Toss these welfare, wic, day program hoes in the bushes. These hoes own 30 percent of India's hair stock but somehow can't find the money to pay for some music lessons or pampers. :dahell: Calling that man and telling him he wont be allowed to see his seed unless he put a down payment on a new car for your hoe ass. Breath smelling like wet dikk when you go to parent teacher conferences and shyt. :dahell:

*turns heel*

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
This issue needs to be PUSHED. But it won't be, we'll co sign this shyt but no one is willing to start a real movement. And just to make this clear, this isn't about dudes not taking care of their kids, I think we all agree that should happen, but the abuse of CS on multiple levels of the system is flat out disgusting. I've wrote Senators, only to not be responded to. No one cares brehs.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
and after all that, if these niccas still raw dawg these bytches and knock em up, and dont take em to the abortion clinic themselves they deserve to get them pockets raped monthly.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
There has not been an effective way in dealing with child support and to ensure that it is administered correctly.

There's two assumptions made:
1) The child's standard of living should be comparable to the parent who makes the larger income
2) The custodial parent reserves all rights when taking care of the child with the aforementioned child support

So child support is based off of parental income, not need, or a fixed amount of money that should be able to take care of a kid on a monthly basis.

Instead of the courts deciding something like "children between the ages of 1-4 receive $600 a month, 5-12 $800 a month, 13-17 $1000 a month, etc. It is based on the parental income.

Child support does not secure the welfare of a child, especially if there is a discrepancy in income. How much child support can the state get from a father who has no job? $25 a month in New York. Public Assistance subsidizes the rest so that the mother gets approximately $80 a month in cash and $240 in food stamps. Child support has done alot to support children and reduce poverty (sighs)

On the other end of the spectrum, a dad who makes $150k a year is probably paying close to $2,000 a month in child support for just one child. You would be naive to believe that 1) it costs that much to take care of a child monthly and 2) that she's really spending that money on a child. Some women have it so good, that they don't even have to work. They can literally live off of the child support

Both ends of the spectrum are devastating. It's just not an effective system.

My 2 cents

I suggest that women with kids that are school age must work in order to receive child support, the same way they are required to work for public assistance

I suggest that they have a fixed rate for child support regardless of income. That will force cats to get jobs and stop fathers who do good for themselves from being taken advantage of

A good parent doesn't need to be forced to take care of their child. He will go above and beyond child support if it is financially possible.

System just fukked up. Hoes are winning. Gov't is winning.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I feel when awarded child support, the support should be given on a credit card like system so the courts can monitor if money is actually being used on the children. The problem is once they're awarded child support, the court is no longer involved.

This is one thing I have never agreed with when child support funds come up in an arguement. If I spent $1200 that month to buy miscellaneous items for my child (i.e. school clothes, shoes, school supplies) then why should I answer to the court as to why I spent the $180, given to me in child support, on items for myself such as cell phone bill and car repairs for my vehicle?

The child is taken care of with decent clothes and shoes. He/She isn't walking around looking busted and has all the necessary things a child needs.

Monitoring funds should be an issue in high profile cases where these mothers are already getting 23k a month and want an additional 15k in support, they aren't working, or there is little to no income coming in.

Also if fathers have such a big issue with where their $300-500 a month is going they should fight for custody instead of bytching about how the mother stays with family and has no job and just smokes weed with her side nikka while little DemarquanJay is wearing too small garanimals and busted power ranger shoes.

Daps
photo.jpg

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Even after all the horror stories, news articles and videos.................................................men are still raw dogging these females:ohhh: