El Paso Attorney Uses Controversial Ad to Warn Men About Child Support

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I know a girl who has 3 kids by 3 different nikkaz and is seriously living like a boss off that child support.She has no job,She's out every weekend in the clubs and taking trips, WITHOUT HER KIDS!! Lol!

I make more money now, the thought of me giving half that away to some bitter bish is crazy..I rather knock up some rich chick. Make her pay me.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
People who don't make a lot of money, don't spend a lot of money.

People who make a lot of money, spend a lot of money.

Is that shocking?
Did you see the part where I was wrong for buying a few pairs of shoes and outfits for my kids every month? How dare I not buy clothes and shoes from walmart and payless.

its the principle of things.

the fact remains that she's still spending child support money, on amenities for her....not the child

no matter how you attempt to justify it, it's still abusing the system.
You still overlook the fact of everything else I did for the child and pick out 1 thing that I did for myself. This is why I said monitoring the money would pretty much be a waste of the court's time. Payments would be monitored for over 6months and nikkas would pick out the one time I paid a cell phone bill :childplease:. Yeah let's waste a mediator's time by wanting payments reduced and my time by having me there. It's stupid and petty in the big picture no matter how you look at it.

And you're really reaching if you think a person is spending an entire month's income on mortgage payments.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
[
Did you see the part where I was wrong for buying a few pairs of shoes and outfits for my kids every month? How dare I not buy clothes and shoes from walmart and payless.

I don't even know why you responded to a child support thread. The same nikkas that ask how we can "justify" child support, are the same nikkas that try to justify why they shouldn't take care of their kids:childplease:

"Why does a child need 4 pairs of jordans"

Coming from the same nikkas, that buy a new pair of jordans every week, and camp out at every release date:beli:

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
child support can literally put dudes into poverty. this system is fukked. fukk all u brawds trying to justify it, pretending like u really spend all the money on the child.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
You still overlook the fact of everything else I did for the child and pick out 1 thing that I did for myself. This is why I said monitoring the money would pretty much be a waste of the court's time. Payments would be monitored for over 6months and nikkas would pick out the one time I paid a cell phone bill :childplease:. Yeah let's waste a mediator's time by wanting payments reduced and my time by having me there. It's stupid and petty in the big picture no matter how you look at it.

And you're really reaching if you think a person is spending an entire month's income on mortgage payments.

The principle of things is what matters..... you cant talk about how much of your own money you spent on your child, and in the same breath admit to paying your own cell phone bill with a child support payment.

that's like dropping $500 on groceries and then stealing a magazine,some tic tacs and a snickers in the checkout line :heh:

you just said that you're bringing home $5200 a month, that house and scenario i posted....is literally like $1200 a mo.

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
buying 3 pairs of shoes a month for lil ralph..... would give him a damn closet like this before the age of 10 :russ:
chris-brown-sneaker-collection.jpg

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
[

I don't even know why you responded to a child support thread. The same nikkas that ask how we can "justify" child support, are the same nikkas that try to justify why they shouldn't take care of their kids:childplease:

"Why does a child need 4 pairs of jordans"

Coming from the same nikkas, that buy a new pair of jordans every week, and camp out at every release date:beli:

Its your fault you got pregnant by a dead beat :umad:

not the rest of us fault, so dont pull that "taking care of kids" card :pacspit:

and since you are a "rock star mom" you of all people should know that kids out grow shoes and quick so spending money constantly on shoes that the kids will out grow when they dont NEED the word is NEED em doesnt make them a dead beat..

but you prolly dont pay for shyt :pacspit:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
as a breh who pays ch!ld support ! :salute: th!s.... @Cherchez La Thicky you pay your b!ll w!t your money, buy the k!ds sh!t w!t m!ne, ! could keep that 180 & do some extra sh!t w!t them myself...... call me from yo momma cr!b, my b!ll gon be pa!d....

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
@Cherchez La Thicky Since you make so much money :comeon: How hard would it be to reallocate your money so that whenever you need something for your self its brought with your own money and not the child support money that is supposed to go towards your kid.

And yes women like you are part of the problem. But you are to ignorant to see that because you supposedly bring home $5200 a month. You come across as someone that can't separate what a need vs a want is and spends a ridiculous amount of money on mostly useless things. $1200 a month on clothes and shoes, shyt is retarded, that could easily be going into a some sort of savings or trust account for the kid for college.

And you have to realize you have custody of the kid, realize what that entails and stop complaining about what you have to do because of it. Its your job. Nothing is worse than a single mother having custody yet complaining about having to house, feed, and be the primary caretaker of the kid. Custodial parent next to your name isn't there for no reason. Since you so rich, how about you give up the custody to the father and pay him child support instead.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Its your fault you got pregnant by a dead beat :umad:

not the rest of us fault, so dont pull that "taking care of kids" card :pacspit:

and since you are a "rock star mom" you of all people should know that kids out grow shoes and quick so spending money constantly on shoes that the kids will out grow when they dont NEED the word is NEED em doesnt make them a dead beat..

but you prolly dont pay for shyt :pacspit:
:what: Um, i have no problems. My sons father isnt on CS, and he gives me whatever i ask for:manny:

and this is also my point. Ya'll the first one complaining about moms having a million shoes, and the baby wearing payless. But its ok for you to have a million jays, and ya kid only have 2?:what:

Last edited:

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
:what: Um, i have no problems. My sons father isnt on CS, and he gives me whatever i ask for:manny:

and this is also my point. Ya'll the first one complaining about moms having a million shoes, and the baby wearing payless. But its ok for you to have a million jays, and ya kid only have 2?:what:

you're not actually making a point.... cause it's about women abusing child support for their own benefit..... not men (who aren't receiving child support) buying shoes and their kids not getting the same amount of them.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i dont recall anyone in here stating they would like to pay less in child support so they can buy themselves more jays :comeon:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
i dont recall anyone in here stating they would like to pay less in child support so they can buy themselves more jays :comeon:
:bryan: My nikka, there was a thread a while ago with nikkas really arguing about who buys food for the child. Talking about they only have to feed the child, when he/she is under their roof. On some real "Why should I worry about food, if they're living with their mother" shyt.