El Paso Attorney Uses Controversial Ad to Warn Men About Child Support

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Like I said, the kid is more than taken care of with MY MONEY. Did you miss out on where I said I bought $1200 in items for the child, and those were specifically for the child. That's not including any thing else such as transportation, daycare, food, etc. Again I ask, why should a father care that I spent the $180 on my cell phone bill?
His child has 3 new pairs of shoes right? His child has 6-10 new items added to his wardrobe right? Hell I even paid the $200 for his little league football shyt.

Ya'll can bytch and moan about me paying my cell phone bill with the $180 given to me a month but take a look at the bigger picture and see that all that father (or any non custodial parent) is simply paying is a one time monthly lump sum. If you think it's wrong then you take $360 a month and try and fully take care of a child. You have to house it, you would have to feed it, clothe it, and make sure its emotional well being is in order. If you can do that then kudos to you but let's be reality, it ain't happening like that.

Also in regards to custody, most men are happy paying whatever amount in child support and getting their kids for a weekend here and there. Why? It's easier, they don't have to do much but pick em on Friday, hype em on juicy juice, cheetos, and noodles, send back home to Mommy Sunday. The rest of the 20days of the month they are free to do whatever and basically be a part time parent. They aren't getting up at 6am to get them ready for school, or rush home from work to cook dinner and help with homework. Most men see it as being easier and choose not to fight for custody, even when it's clearly obvious the father would provide to be a better custodial parent.

filepicker%2FBLCkeBIT2OdyxTjg0jaJ_image_18099.jpg

Be careful who you smash, brehs. This could be your life

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Like I said, the kid is more than taken care of with MY MONEY. Did you miss out on where I said I bought $1200 in items for the child, and those were specifically for the child. That's not including any thing else such as transportation, daycare, food, etc. Again I ask, why should a father care that I spent the $180 on my cell phone bill?
His child has 3 new pairs of shoes right? His child has 6-10 new items added to his wardrobe right? Hell I even paid the $200 for his little league football shyt.

Ya'll can bytch and moan about me paying my cell phone bill with the $180 given to me a month but take a look at the bigger picture and see that all that father (or any non custodial parent) is simply paying is a one time monthly lump sum. If you think it's wrong then you take $360 a month and try and fully take care of a child. You have to house it, you would have to feed it, clothe it, and make sure its emotional well being is in order. If you can do that then kudos to you but let's be reality, it ain't happening like that.

Also in regards to custody, most men are happy paying whatever amount in child support and getting their kids for a weekend here and there. Why? It's easier, they don't have to do much but pick em on Friday, hype em on juicy juice, cheetos, and noodles, send back home to Mommy Sunday. The rest of the 20days of the month they are free to do whatever and basically be a part time parent. They aren't getting up at 6am to get them ready for school, or rush home from work to cook dinner and help with homework. Most men see it as being easier and choose not to fight for custody, even when it's clearly obvious the father would provide to be a better custodial parent.

filepicker%2FBLCkeBIT2OdyxTjg0jaJ_image_18099.jpg

Be careful who you smash, brehs. This could be your life

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
lol@ 1200 a month on a kid. are kids supposed to get 6 new outfits and 3 new pairs of shoes a month? when i was growing up clothes shopping was only when the new school year was starting. i wish you chicks could feel the heat of money you worked hard for, and actually need being transferred to someone else and spent on bullshyt. having children is a natural thing, i dont see why men have to get fukked over so hard for doing so.
If I can afford to buy my child 6 new outfits and 3 pairs of shoes a month, why not? I'm not on some "my child has to be fresh to def" shyt, I have the money to give my child a life I didn't have. If my take home is about $5200 a month. I could get my child some garanimal mix n match sets and payless shoes and call it day but why? I can afford to do so and it shall be done. If I have $76 left on the child support card and I decide to spend it on candles and tupperware then the courts can kiss my ass on questioning me when I can produce receipts stating I not only spent the child support money but I spent 3x's as much of my own money on the child.

Would the father get mad too if he just saw I was withdrawing the money from the card? Without knowing what was done with the money they run to the court and cry foul. Courts arrange a meeting asking me and I show them bank records where the child support money in an interest bearing account. Is that bad too? Would he then bytch about the money not being spent?

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
If I can afford to buy my child 6 new outfits and 3 pairs of shoes a month, why not? I'm not on some "my child has to be fresh to def" shyt, I have the money to give my child a life I didn't have. If my take home is about $5200 a month. I could get my child some garanimal mix n match sets and payless shoes and call it day but why? I can afford to do so and it shall be done. If I have $76 left on the child support card and I decide to spend it on candles and tupperware then the courts can kiss my ass on questioning me when I can produce receipts stating I not only spent the child support money but I spent 3x's as much of my own money on the child.

Would the father get mad too if he just saw I was withdrawing the money from the card? Without knowing what was done with the money they run to the court and cry foul. Courts arrange a meeting asking me and I show them bank records where the child support money in an interest bearing account. Is that bad too? Would he then bytch about the money not being spent?

So if you're bringing home 60k a year....why are you using child support to pay your cell phone bill? Things aint adding up here.

depending on where you live, that's a salary that can get you a 4-5 bedroom house in a upper middle class suburb:heh:

just exactly what is going on here?

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
lol@ 1200 a month on a kid. are kids supposed to get 6 new outfits and 3 new pairs of shoes a month? when i was growing up clothes shopping was only when the new school year was starting. .
This

This is one thing I have never agreed with when child support funds come up in an arguement. If I spent $1200 that month to buy miscellaneous items for my child (i.e. school clothes, shoes, school supplies) then why should I answer to the court as to why I spent the $180, given to me in child support, on items for myself such as cell phone bill and car repairs for my vehicle?

The child is taken care of with decent clothes and shoes. He/She isn't walking around looking busted and has all the necessary things a child needs.

Monitoring funds should be an issue in high profile cases where these mothers are already getting 23k a month and want an additional 15k in support, they aren't working, or there is little to no income coming in.

Also if fathers have such a big issue with where their $300-500 a month is going they should fight for custody instead of bytching about how the mother stays with family and has no job and just smokes weed with her side nikka while little DemarquanJay is wearing too small garanimals and busted power ranger shoes.

See I have no issue with if random personal bills ie not kid related bills due date fall inbetween and you use the CS to cover it until I get that, tho if that's a regular thing then that's a failure in budgeting ones personal finances. Wha I don have issue with and I find common aout the baby momma species is this notion of "looking busted" and the concept of needs. Yo kids need shoes payless stay with a $10 pair vs the "need" to look right and walk round in sum Jays. Yo kid needs clothes but bm's translate that as they need Polos etal Target and walmart stay with the $5 jump-offs on the reg. You cant expect to live like you in a 2 income household and expect the father to supliment wha you don't make. If that's the "lifestyle" you wish to live then you shoulda stayed with the dude or picked a better one and not rely on the G'ovt to have yo back.

And the cop out of then fight for it when you know damn well the courts favor yo azz :stopit:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is one thing I have never agreed with when child support funds come up in an arguement. If I spent $1200 that month to buy miscellaneous items for my child (i.e. school clothes, shoes, school supplies) then why should I answer to the court as to why I spent the $180, given to me in child support, on items for myself such as cell phone bill and car repairs for my vehicle?

The child is taken care of with decent clothes and shoes. He/She isn't walking around looking busted and has all the necessary things a child needs.

Monitoring funds should be an issue in high profile cases where these mothers are already getting 23k a month and want an additional 15k in support, they aren't working, or there is little to no income coming in.

Also if fathers have such a big issue with where their $300-500 a month is going they should fight for custody instead of bytching about how the mother stays with family and has no job and just smokes weed with her side nikka while little DemarquanJay is wearing too small garanimals and busted power ranger shoes.

Get a job.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
So if you're bringing home 60k a year....why are you using child support to pay your cell phone bill? Things aint adding up here.

depending on where you live, that's a salary that can get you a 4-5 bedroom house in a upper middle class suburb:heh:

just exactly what is going on here?
I kno I should use only the money on the card to buy what the child needs. If its not on the card then don't spend it :heh: . How dare I spend so much of my money on a child and take a very small portion to pay 1 bill.

But I'm ratchet tho. Not because I bought 28in weave and some lebrons for my dude. Not because I spent all my money on myself and some nikka. But bcuz I paid a cell phone bill:russ:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Then why do you need child support if you can already take care of the child yourself you greedy fukk? :bryan:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
I kno I should use only the money on the card to buy what the child needs. If its not on the card then don't spend it :heh: . How dare I spend so much of my money on a child and take a very small portion to pay 1 bill.

But I'm ratchet tho. Not because I bought 28in weave and some lebrons for my dude. Not because I spent all my money on myself and some nikka. But bcuz I paid a cell phone bill:russ:

you're projecting.

i'm saying, if you bring home 5200 a month, and can spend as much as you do of your own money on your child....why are you using child support to pay your cell phone bill?

you keep buying 5 extra moves cause you can't get past level 66 on Candy Crush?

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
you're projecting.

i'm saying, if you bring home 5200 a month, and can spend as much as you do of your own money on your child....why are you using child support to pay your cell phone bill?

you keep buying 5 extra moves cause you can't get past level 66 on Candy Crush?

:dead:

:laff: :laff: :laff: