El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (Official Thread)

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
And folks said a Jesse Pinkman spinoff was a good idea lol.

In Better Call Saul they should just do a time jump and have the new season take place after bb/el camino.
Why did folks want a spin off about Jesse? His story was basically over after we seen him drive off in the BB finale. We all knew he was gonna get away with a new identity. There was nothing else to show besides this movie. And we didn't need a prequel of him bumming around ABQ with Pete and Badger lol.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Aaron Paul looking mighty :flabbynsick:

Looking like the third Mitchell brother from Eastenders.

2E7F87A500000578-3320659-image-a-132_1447690855426.jpg

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesse was my least favorite character on the show (well, tied with Skyler), so I said I wouldn't waste my time watching a movie about him. Well, turns out that I can't turn something down in the Breaking Bad universe. I loved it! Was it necessary? No. But it was fun and it was a great..... The story was such a simple one but there was so much tension that it made it soon good, no typical Hollywood movie bs.

The Skinny Pete and Badger banter was quite funny:heh:. What good friends too.

RIP Robert Forster

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Just got finished watching it. Wasn't able to watch it when it dropped. Not sure how i feel tbh.

It really just felt like a long ass average-good episode of BB. The movie itself isn't bad at all it just felt.... Idk unnecessary?? At the end of breaking bad we know Jesse got away and was probably gonna get a new identity from the vacuum person. This movie basically just says (Yea you were right) No twists or anything.Just felt real fan service like. Even though the movie itself was good.

Could of done with less Todd and more Badger/Skinny Pete. But Todd nailed every scene he was in. Had me looking at dude like "This dude just isn't right in the brain"

:damn: Just found out Robert Forster died a week ago. Wtf. RIP man!!!!

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na