El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (Official Thread)

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Dude been crying since episode 1 of BB. Ole scary ass always picking up guns but be shaking while trying to bluff someone. Dude never had any business being in the drug game. Emotional like a bytch

Bruh, I think it was perfectly clear that Jesse was a suburban, petty hustler who wasn't about that life.

The same middle class, suburban teenager slanging dime bags of trees to his friends.

Walt got him so deep into the dope game. Jesse wasn't built for that so I understand him being p*ssy at times.

blankstairz

Superstar
Daps
The sh*t was slooooooooooooooooooooooooooow in the first 1/3 of the movie.

Almost gave up on it.

Glad I didn't.

Picked up somewhat and ended well.

When Todd attempted to give a eulogy for his housekeeper. :mjlol:

"She was a good housekeeper" :smugdraper:

That sh*t is completely Todd. :mjlol:

Just so nonchalant with his savagery.

When Jesse was gonna clap Todd with the gun

Todd: "Jesse....I got pizza...what is your favorite pizza? Pepperoni?...I like Pepperoni too" :smugdraper:

:dead:

That guy Lou had me dying. :russ:
The quote by Walt at the end. :mjcry:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Bruh, I think it was perfectly clear that Jesse was a suburban, petty hustler who wasn't about that life.

The same middle class, suburban teenager slanging dime bags of trees to his friends.

Walt got him so deep into the dope game. Jesse wasn't built for that so I understand him being p*ssy at times.
This was a point I stressed back when the show was on the air. That was the fukking point of Jesse, he was a petty Hustler that was in way over his head because of Walt.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
the more i think about it..... the more i think a Skinny Pete & Badger spinoff would be a great idea brehs :ehh:

this movie ended with open storylines for both of em, Pete obviously got hemmed up by the law based on that trailer that dropped and Badger was headed to the border

start the series right after the last events of this movie and have the first half of the season be about the shyt that happens before they eventually link up again

have em link up again and go from there, it looked like they're meth business based on them large wads of cash they pulled out when Jesse needed money before he dipped in Badger's car

only thing they need is some strong characters so it could stand on it's own but Gilligan could easily make that happen
They had cash from Walt paying them for tricking Eliot and Gretchen with the laser pointers

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And folks said a Jesse Pinkman spinoff was a good idea lol.

In Better Call Saul they should just do a time jump and have the new season take place after bb/el camino.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
It was a good movie for Jesse pinkmans character.

I was hoping for more badger and skinny Pete tho. Also some Hank and Gomez flashbacks.

Where was Wendy?

:russ:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Got about a half hour left. I’m enjoying this. Paul did well playing a Broken Jesse. That was definitely tolerable instead of the Jesse we knew.

Callbacks were :ehh:, but I was annoyed with Skinny and Badger. Glad they didn’t get much screen time. Get this cornball cacs outta here. :camby: