El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (Official Thread)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
OT breh but what movies are recommended to be watched before watching endgame. It's the reason I've held of on watching endgame cause I know I've missed a few movies that it ties into or concludes

Gotta know what time frame you're talking about. There was only a couple movies between "Infinity War" and "Endgame".

Over all:

"Ironman" (the start)
"Captain America" (the Space Stone)
"Avengers" (the Mind Stone, Thanos reveal)
"Thor: The Dark World" (Reality Stone)
"Dr. Strange" (Time Stone)
"Guardians Of The Galaxy" (Power Stone)

That's really all you'd need to watch to get the bare bones version of the story.

Fred.

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
It was nice for nostalgia reasons loved seeing WW back on screen. Missed the show i started a re-watch after el camino. The ending felt to much like Dexter. Well minus dex looking miserable as fukk. Jesse seems to have gotten his ending he wanted away from everything that happened.

Now how do we get jesse and saul back into a future series. :feedme:

Robbo

All Star
Daps
It was good for the most part.. it sorta seemed slapped together in the sense that nobody seemed to prepare much for the role, they kinda just took everybody in the physical state they were in, and through em back into their characters. Todd was the most obvious one, though i loved seeing the scenes with him, and how nuts he is. Walt looked a little off as well, but i guess maybe that's because it was from the early point in jesse and walts partnership.

I thought the ending kinda came suddenly. I thought there would be more and then it just ended.. but I think I read Vince Gilligan mentioning once that he hoped that Jesse would get to Alaska or somethin like that.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
El Camino was wack as fukk without Walter if we being all the way real :yeshrug:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So earlier in the thread I was saying Vince Gilligan had a bunch of dark ideas for "Breaking Bad" that the writers talked him out of, and I was surprised this wasn't darker because he wrote it alone.
I just read an interview today that his girlfriend and Peter Gould talked him out of a darker ending for "El Camino". :unimpressed:

This dude just needs to lock himself in a room away from civilization and come up with some ol crazy shyt.

Fred.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
It was nice for nostalgia reasons loved seeing WW back on screen. Missed the show i started a re-watch after el camino. The ending felt to much like Dexter. Well minus dex looking miserable as fukk. Jesse seems to have gotten his ending he wanted away from everything that happened.

Now how do we get jesse and saul back into a future series. :feedme:

If they end up jumping to the present in Better Caul Saul at some point and Jimmy and Pinkman link up for some fukkery :ehh:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
the more i think about it..... the more i think a Skinny Pete & Badger spinoff would be a great idea brehs :ehh:

this movie ended with open storylines for both of em, Pete obviously got hemmed up by the law based on that trailer that dropped and Badger was headed to the border

start the series right after the last events of this movie and have the first half of the season be about the shyt that happens before they eventually link up again

have em link up again and go from there, it looked like they're meth business based on them large wads of cash they pulled out when Jesse needed money before he dipped in Badger's car

only thing they need is some strong characters so it could stand on it's own but Gilligan could easily make that happen

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
So earlier in the thread I was saying Vince Gilligan had a bunch of dark ideas for "Breaking Bad" that the writers talked him out of, and I was surprised this wasn't darker because he wrote it alone.
I just read an interview today that his girlfriend and Peter Gould talked him out of a darker ending for "El Camino". :unimpressed:

This dude just needs to lock himself in a room away from civilization and come up with some ol crazy shyt.

Fred.
I was just about to post this :russ:
The Original Ending of 'El Camino: A Breaking Bad Story' Was Much Darker

• Dap
Reactions: hex

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just watched it. A part of me thinks Jesse deserves this happy ending for some of the shyt he went through (being tortured by the Nazis). Another part of me thinks he got off easier than he should’ve.

Now I fully understand why he decided to strangle Todd instead of shyt. That car ride to the desert with Todd crooning would’ve done it for me. That dude is a sick b*stard, killed that cleaning lady for nothing and then having Jesse help him. Dude legit thought Jesse was his pet, I notice he kept the Tarantula shorty he shot had.

You would’ve thought Jesse was Heisenberg the way the cops rolled up deep to Skinny Pete’s :russ: The cameos from Jane, Walt and Mike were a nice touch. It showed Walt when he still had a conscience, telling Jesse he could do something else.