El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (Official Thread)

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will be that guy. To make a long story short the problem I have with this is the same one I had with the last episode, too safe. Definitely had its moments but I don't know why I was expecting a little more :manny:
Why did you think the last episode was too safe?

I feel like I've asked you this exact question before but I don't remember if I did or not so fukk it:russ:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Why did you think the last episode was too safe?

I feel like I've asked you this exact question before but I don't remember if I did or not so fukk it:russ:
We had a thread I think, I felt that the writers created this brutal universe with consequences for your actions. I felt he didn't want to do that. Like other posters brought up the writers room talked him out of killing off Jesse, Skyler killing herself etc. But I think this story should have had that type of ending to make a long story short

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
We had a thread I think, I felt that the writers created this brutal universe with consequences for your actions. I felt he didn't want to do that. Like other posters brought up the writers room talked him out of killing off Jesse, Skyler killing herself etc. But I think this story should have had that type of ending to make a long story short
Makes me wonder how the story would've fared had it been on HBO or FX.