El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (Official Thread)

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
If there is a potential tie-in to Better Caul Saul, perhaps Saul/Gene gets caught and rats out Jesse. He is the only person who knows about Alaska.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
The Walt cameo:wow:

Him telling Jesse that he didn't have to wait his whole life to do something special is crazy to me

Walt found his calling and Jesse is just like, "we're only cooking meth":dwillhuh:

I actually didn't like any of the characters outside of Mike and Gus but that line made me empathize with Walt

Walt's peak was cooking for Gus with Gale in the superlab

That was basically his underworld equivalent to Gray Matter tech

Jesse fukked that up for no reason

But maybe Walt's ego would've eventually got in the way with Gus too:francis:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Walt is all about ego, he was going after fring no matter what

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really enjoyed it, great “epilogue” to the main show

I enjoyed it more than the first season and a half of BCS that i watched, which i don't understand the overwhelming love for, sorry.

Honestly..you wouldn’t understand the love it gets if you have only seen a season & half, the first 2 seasons of BCS are a slow burn & pretty much an origin of Sauls early life with his brother ect. With some Breaking Bad elements like Mike & Tuco sprinkled in, seasons 3 & 4 are when it really starts to tie in perfectly with the world/characters of BB.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Honestly..you wouldn’t understand the love it gets if you have only seen a season & half, the first 2 seasons of BCS are a slow burn & pretty much an origin of Sauls early life with his brother ect. With some Breaking Bad elements like Mike & Tuco sprinkled in, seasons 3 & 4 are when it really starts to tie in perfectly with the world/characters of BB.
not for nothing, but if your show takes 2 seasons to get good, fukk your show. that's asking way too much, even in universe. i don't recall anything compelling about the BCS that I watched, but i do recall hating the brother shyt most, so i'm sure it got a lot better if he died or something. still, never going back. way too much tv to pick up a "slow burn" show

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not for nothing, but if your show takes 2 seasons to get good, fukk your show. that's asking way too much, even in universe. i don't recall anything compelling about the BCS that I watched, but i do recall hating the brother shyt most, so i'm sure it got a lot better if he died or something. still, never going back. way too much tv to pick up a "slow burn" show
I didn’t say it wasn’t good, first 2 seasons were good, latest 2 were great, to each his own tho :yeshrug:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I didn’t say it wasn’t good, first 2 seasons were good, latest 2 were great, to each his own tho :yeshrug:
couldn't justify keeping it in the rotation in hopes of someday seeing cameos from better BB characters.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps

He would've fukked it up eventually. Walt's ego messed up everything good for him. Without his ego he would've been a millionaire with grey matter and had his Empire