El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (Official Thread)

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Lmao everyone was so flabby :russ:

that shyt was so distracting. Jesse looking a cool 40 and supposed to be a teenager?

But other than that it was pretty good. Felt like a long episode of BB. Kinda makes me wanna rewatch that shyt.
Todd fat as fuk

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
I was getting some :wrist: vibes from Todd.

At one point I was feeling sorry for Jesse but when they flashed back to the welding part and Todd uncle said he was a rat .

.:pacspit: Pinkman

The Walt Cameo :wow:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
i'm watching it right now.
UKVu0t8.gif

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ugh, it's so frustrating watching Jessie. He was always one of my most hated characters. This dude cries and bytches up every single time. People with no backbone disgust me

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ugh, it's so frustrating watching Jessie. He was always one of my most hated characters. This dude cries and bytches up every single time. People with no backbone disgust me

People with no backbone?!?:heh: dude Jesse laced those two a$$holes in the welding shop to get the money... The Nazis literally tortured this dude until he had no soul left you ain't see how fukked up the scars on his back was?!:dahell: plus he killed Todd to get away when Walt busted him out...

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People with no backbone?!?:heh: dude Jesse laced those two a$$holes in the welding shop to get the money... The Nazis literally tortured this dude until he had no soul left you ain't see how fukked up the scars on his back was?!:dahell: plus he killed Todd to get away when Walt busted him out...
Dude been crying since episode 1 of BB. Ole scary ass always picking up guns but be shaking while trying to bluff someone. Dude never had any business being in the drug game. Emotional like a bytch

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have never seen Breaking Bad. Can I watch this film as a stand alone brehs?

You can definitely watch it as a stand-alone. The movie is very self-contained. But it won’t have nearly as much impact watching it that way. Unless you absolutely don’t have time, you should watch BB first.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Dude been crying since episode 1 of BB. Ole scary ass always picking up guns but be shaking while trying to bluff someone. Dude never had any business being in the drug game. Emotional like a bytch

I agree but be real when it came time to fight Jesse was right there... Didn't he save Gus's ass from the sniper and hit squad and shyt?!:heh:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree but be real when it came time to fight Jesse was right there... Didn't he save Gus's ass from the sniper and hit squad and shyt?!:heh:
We can come to common grounds there. It's just annoying watching this movie and I'm like....breh you been in the drug game for how long now and you still out here crying and handing over your guns?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
We can come to common grounds there. It's just annoying watching this movie and I'm like....breh you been in the drug game for how long now and you still out here crying and handing over your guns?

Tht was a flashback. Plus that nikka was broken ASF at the time looking like China did Jack Bauer in their prison...:mjlol:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
this shyt really feels like a normal crime drama flick with BB characters :patrice:

it’s lacking the sense of urgency the show had

Best summary I've heard ..

I felt the same way

This should have been a series instead of a movie

The buildup and flashbacks have you desiring more

The negotiations between him and the Vacum guy was too drawn out
:russell:

Loved the scene with the bogus DEA guys ..

Lots of moments that could have been potentially greater

And oh btw...TODD is the most SCARIEST LAME LOOKING GUY I EVER SEEN

just creepy as fukk when he smiles and talks

Overall it was aight....nothing spectacular

Didn't live up to the hype