El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (Official Thread)

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoyed the movie. Nice end to Breaking Bad. It’s not award winning or anything but it kept me entertained for 2 hours.

How did Todd get introduced into the bb universe again? I don’t wanna look it up.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know this is silly, but the fact that Todd was so fat just seems unprofessional. Could you at least attempt to make your appearance somewhat close to what it us to be? How you gonna have prequel scenes and this mufukka looks like he gained 50 lbs?

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yal think Saul gonna eventually get caught on his show?

is he in Alaska also or somewhere else?
Before I knew there was gonna be a Jesse movie I Always thought the last season of BCS would come full circle, with the final season showing how Saul met Jesse, and then the flash forwards coming together to show Jesse coming into it again after escaping, but after seeing the Jesse story wrapped up i honestly have no idea

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I almost prefer the last image of Jesse to be him maniacally driving off into the sunset. The more I think about it the more I feel like everything after that scene should have been left to our imagination.

I enjoyed this movie but I feel like it would have been better if it picked up maybe six months, a year or two years after the events and followed Jesse adjusting to life in Alaska.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was really looking forward to seeing this. I’m probably in the minority to believe this was absolutely trash.

Hopefully The Irishman doesn't disappount.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: L68

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I know this is silly, but the fact that Todd was so fat just seems unprofessional. Could you at least attempt to make your appearance somewhat close to what it us to be? How you gonna have prequel scenes and this mufukka looks like he gained 50 lbs?

He gained weight for his role as gangster Kevin Weeks in Black Mass and never lost it