El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (Official Thread)

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
the weilder was on his leonard washington shyt:wow:
tumblr_miuoq2jy1E1qfrkf9o2_250.gif

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Toddy Pendergrass :wow:
Usually when you see actors sing along with songs you can see they are clearly acting it out.

This was the most natural "sing along" to a song in your ride I've seen in a long time. He clearly knew the words and was in the moment of the song.

Had the chick he was singing too on his mind and everything.

For a split second you forgot Jesse was in the damn trunk :mjlol:

Shows you how much of a sociopath Todd was.

Vince :blessed:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know this is silly, but the fact that Todd was so fat just seems unprofessional. Could you at least attempt to make your appearance somewhat close to what it us to be? How you gonna have prequel scenes and this mufukka looks like he gained 50 lbs?
Honestly I think he might be sick

kareem929

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NJ/NC
yal think Saul gonna eventually get caught on his show?

is he in Alaska also or somewhere else?
He’s in Omaha managing a Cinnabon. At the beginning of some episodes of BCS it shows him in his new life. He referred to Omaha being his get away plan in an episode of BB.
Also Saul does get caught. They don’t show how but On one of the BCS intros it shows him and his secretary destroying evidence and Saul placing his call to the vacuum repair guy. I’m assuming this took place after the manhunt for Walt started.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
He’s in Omaha managing a Cinnabon. At the beginning of some episodes of BCS it shows him in his new life. He referred to Omaha being his get away plan in an episode of BB.
Also Saul does get caught. They don’t show how but On one of the BCS intros it shows him and his secretary destroying evidence and Saul placing his call to the vacuum repair guy. I’m assuming this took place after the manhunt for Walt started.
Well if Saul can get caught and he had the same hookup as Jesse then that probably means Jesse's isn't safe neither

:lupe:

kareem929

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NJ/NC
Well if Saul can get caught and he had the same hookup as Jesse then that probably means Jesse's isn't safe neither

He gets caught up as the lawyer. They never actually show whether his cover is blown in Omaha or not. Usually those little intro clips to the episode are in black and white and basically showing you what’s going on with him in present day.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well skylar the rat snitched on him.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Jessie is pretty safe in Alaska, theoretically only Saul probably knows where he went, everybody else is dead