El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (Official Thread)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I can see why some people might be underwhelmed at this. I liked it but I also thought this would be exactly like it was. I thought it would feel like an epilogue as opposed to a traditional movie.

Jesse on the run means probably not a lot of potential dialogue in the present. So I was expecting most of the speaking to be done through flashbacks.

Good companion piece to the show. I can’t imagine getting anything from this if you haven’t seen the show.

I don’t know what else to say right now except that I’m glad that

Jesse got to start fresh in Alaska and I’ll happily watch anything Vince G. puts to screen

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude deserves an Oscar for this shyt.
The scene where he's singing in his car on his way to go bury his housekeeper. :dame:
Trying to get the truck driver to blow the horn:russ:

Also:

Walt: First, you just get your GED and do your thing in college:ehh:

Jesse: Why would I need a GED, I got my diploma:gucci:

Walt: Oh:ld:

Jesse: You were on the fukking stage when they gave it to me:mjtf:

Walt: Yeah, yeah:patrice:

Jesse: I have my diploma you dikk, no thanks to you:pacspit:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I agree this was a cool flick but nothing more. Some interesting scenes and shots but you are not losing much by not watching it.

It felt like a long ass epilogue to the show focused on Jesse, you shouldn't expect anything else from this.

Also agree that
Walt's cameo and conversation was the best part. It was pretty dope watching those two go back to their less fukked up versions of their characters, they really own them 100% and can do whatever they want in any given time :salute: to Aaron Paul and Cranston

PS: fukking Todd :mjlol: what a sociopath.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Walt: First, you just get your GED and do your thing in college:ehh:

Jesse: Why would I need a GED, I got my diploma:gucci:

Walt: Oh:ld:

Jesse: You were on the fukking stage when they gave it to me:mjtf:

Walt: Yeah, yeah:patrice:

Jesse: I have my diploma you dikk, no thanks to you:pacspit:
Yeah that part was great.

Especially because I couldn't remember if he graduated high school or not either.

Walt's line about how Jesse was 'lucky to not have to wait his whole life to do something special' had me :mjcry:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Yo this psycho Todd :dead:

Walt looked :flabbynsick: in that flashback scene

Duel to the death red dead redemption style:bustback:

Movie was A1

his bytch ass should have just killed him then and there, woulda saved both his girlfriend and her kid's life smh. he clearly not a killer though, i get that. especially when he's not on meth or under duress, or maybe he was just broken at that point.

They had already killed his girl. He was threatening him that he would kill her son if he escaped. Pay attention.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i bet the spinoff is called...good luck mr driscoll

remember this prank?
Aaron Paul teases Breaking Bad spin-off for Jesse Pinkman | Daily Mail Online

Aaron told fans what the plot of this show was going to be, and that Breaking Bad's creator Vince Gilligan gave him the go-ahead to break the news to his 3000 Periscope followers.

'Oh man I can't believe I get to tell you all this: there will in fact be a spin-off for Jesse Pinkman's character in Breaking Bad, which is just phenomenal,' he said.

The big reveal: On Monday night, the star made a video on the social media app, Periscope, from his hotel room in Boston telling his fans all the details about the alleged new show

'It takes place in Alaska so he has made it up to Alaska, but obviously people are still searching for him. He's in hiding.'

Of course, fans of the now finished show - which already has one spin-off Better Call Saul - went crazy as Jesse is a cult figure.

But alas, seems Aaron had just played a long involved prank - which he revealed and quickly apologised for.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They had already killed his girl. He was threatening him that he would kill her son if he escaped. Pay attention.
breh, they would have killed the kid then since he had a fukkin gun on todd.

but if it was mentioned sorry i can't make sense of the new timeline since i watched it at midnight and was distracted by todd being fat as fukk, which doesn't fit into any of it.