El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (Official Thread)

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
I was pretty much

DependableRegalBuffalo-small.gif

Every time Todd was on screen, dude damn near redefined sociopath.

Enjoyed the movie as a whole
Dude deserves an Oscar for this shyt.
The scene where he's singing in his car on his way to go bury his housekeeper. :dame:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I enjoyed it for what it is. It was Jesse’s story and it seemed like an epilogue for his character which I didn’t mind because he went through a lot throughout the entire series.

Walt is DEAD. I don’t know why folks thought that he was going to have some impact on JESSE’S story when we literally watch his story wrap up on the show. It would make no sense for him to be around.

however...during that flashback when Walt walked out the hotel room and him and Pinkman were walking down the hallway. I almost shedded a tear seeing them together again :to:

also..

Fat Todd :mjlol: Jesse Plemon didn’t even BOTHER to try to lose SOME weight for the movie.

This was a nice epilogue for the fans and felt like a definitive “The End” for the main characters.

All that’s left is Saul..

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just finished watching it, thought it was dope. I thoroughly enjoyed it but it kinda felt superfluous, which is what "BCS" felt like for the first few eps before it came into it's own. Which is why I wish this was a mini-series (6 eps or so) instead of just a two hour movie. I don't have any major complaints but this would've worked better as an episode 9 and 10 of season 5B....kinda like an epilogue....than a 2 hour movie 6 years later.

Spoiler tags are kinda a grey area for this because it's a one off movie. I'll post more a bit later without spoiler tags, get into deeper detail.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Just finished watching it, thought it was dope. I thoroughly enjoyed it but it kinda felt superfluous, which is what "BCS" felt like for the first few eps before it came into it's own. Which is why I wish this was a mini-series (6 eps or so) instead of just a two hour movie. I don't have any major complaints but this would've worked better as an episode 9 and 10 of season 5B....kinda like an epilogue....than a 2 hour movie 6 years later.

Spoiler tags are kinda a grey area for this because it's a one off movie. I'll post more a bit later without spoiler tags, get into deeper detail.

Fred.
I will be that guy. To make a long story short the problem I have with this is the same one I had with the last episode, too safe. Definitely had its moments but I don't know why I was expecting a little more :manny:

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Great epilogue to wrap up the series. Don’t think it would’ve worked as a stand-alone movie if you’ve not watched the show. Them 2 hours flew by tho.

Todd the GAWD was hilarious.

Skinny Pete and Badger are real bros.

I don’t know why but I got a knot in my throat with the Jane flashback.

So that’s twice this week I’ve seen this man get shot in his face. Dude just has a scumbag face.