El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (Official Thread)

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
his bytch ass should have just killed him then and there, woulda saved both his girlfriend and her kid's life smh. he clearly not a killer though, i get that. especially when he's not on meth or under duress, or maybe he was just broken at that point.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
wore my Los Pollos Hermanos shirt today to celebrate this momentous occasion :blessed:

GzhZ1jf.jpg
You may have to change that up, bruh.

Get yourself a "Twisters" T-shirt.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
cool flick overall :ehh: nothing critical or life changing but it was nice to find out more of what happened and get some closure on the show

glad they pulled the trigger on the Walt cameo :banderas: came at a dope time too after Jesse had handled all his business then Jane showing up in the last scene was a nice touch

definitely was something to be taken from those Jesse/Todd interactions, the contrast in moral value between the two characters was something i think Gilligan was trying to highlight

this also makes me more interested to see how they’re gonna wrap up Saul and i wouldn’t be mad at a Gus prequel movie as long as Gilligan is behind that too, i’d eagerly watch it :manny:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
letter was to brock (i paused and checked), guess they only killed his moms. i honestly forgot they didn't kill the kid too, it's been 6 years. anyway ALASKA 86JBL3 was the license plate and they focused in on it, i still think his timeline about to link up with those BCS flashbacks, so remember that.

it was a good movie. it wasn't amazing, but gave jesse a nice little ending. dude got fukked over in that last season/few episodes that mostly focused on walt after being a main character for the entire series, deserved something more.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Wasn’t the classic everybody hoped it would be. I thought it was too slow..the little flashback with Walt was dope (even though he looked a lot older than we lost saw him). It was just too much for Pinkman to carry an entire movie of 2 hours by himself. No real storytelling, no true villains.

7.5/10

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im kinda disappointed, too much of fat head Todd just ruined it for me. I found myself just staring at that fat head instead of the movie. Anyways a nice ending for pinkman and Jane was a nice way to finish the film.

The hummer was a nice touch, that big guy is the one mike scared away in bcs

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this shyt really feels like a normal crime drama flick with BB characters :patrice:

it’s lacking the sense of urgency the show had

not surprised to see this reaction...I’ve learned to temper my expectations when it comes to movies debuting on netflix...I’m not expecting trash but not expecting a classic neither...just a decent movie to pass the time