El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (Official Thread)

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
If we’re honest..he was at worst the 3rd best actor/character in that series.

Walt was legendary
Gus was amazing
Jesse was amazing too (especially in season 5, where he had some of the best acted scenes on the show)
yea people hatin on Jesse is buggin

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I watched the finale I dont see that scar at all

I dont see the hand tattoo either.

Again could be over analyzing, but the new trailer kinda confirms my suspicion that the shot of him in the desert was a time jump and somehow that machine gets used again and that might be the major jewel that walter white is in this movie considering jesse wouldn't know how to make the gun.

Could just be the trailer though but it's hard for me to believe the writers would mix it like this. They admit all the time they leave jewel for what's to come. Vince was just in interview saying how he dropped a jewel for the last episode in the 1st episode of season 5 when walt gets the assault rifle and at some point he would use it.

So its plausible that they we just playing off the end of season 5 but knowing the writers, they were making this clear this is ahead of that time, the haircut was a giveaway, I mean why not just have him in the car with all his hair? I think that short clip might have been the clue walter white is alive

dk3KRQO.png

Hand tattoo been in the series since day 1 man. This is from season 3 when he's in rehab:

large.png

And the exact same scars are on his face from the finale. I'm not understanding how you don't see them.

YYH25dH.png

devrOH8.png

DHMKlCI.png

C'mon man. I do this.

At various parts of the trailer he seems to have new scars or cuts but I don't see anything to suggest Walt is alive.

Fred.

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dk3KRQO.png

Hand tattoo been in the series since day 1 man. This is from season 3 when he's in rehab:

large.png

And the exact same scars are on his face from the finale. I'm not understanding how you don't see them.

YYH25dH.png

devrOH8.png

DHMKlCI.png

C'mon man. I do this.

At various parts of the trailer he seems to have new scars or cuts but I don't see anything to suggest Walt is alive.

Fred.
There is no way in Hell Vince Gilligan is not being consistent with tattoo & scar placement

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
There is no way in Hell Vince Gilligan is not being consistent with tattoo & scar placement
I'm saying. Dude famously stopped a scene in "Better Call Saul" because the donuts weren't facing the right way. :mjlol:

Had the whole cast and crew like :gucci:

He's a lunatic when it comes to details.

But like I said, a couple cuts on Jesse's face look fresher than his other scars. But every scar from the finale....is on his face.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
dk3KRQO.png

large.png

YYH25dH.png

devrOH8.png

DHMKlCI.png

C'mon man. I do this.

Fred.
Word, you do this Fred?

Just come on out and tell us your part of the writing team:russ:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I watched the finale I dont see that scar at all

I dont see the hand tattoo either.

Again could be over analyzing, but the new trailer kinda confirms my suspicion that the shot of him in the desert was a time jump and somehow that machine gets used again and that might be the major jewel that walter white is in this movie considering jesse wouldn't know how to make the gun.

Could just be the trailer though but it's hard for me to believe the writers would mix it like this. They admit all the time they leave jewel for what's to come. Vince was just in interview saying how he dropped a jewel for the last episode in the 1st episode of season 5 when walt gets the assault rifle and at some point he would use it.

So its plausible that they we just playing off the end of season 5 but knowing the writers, they were making this clear this is ahead of that time, the haircut was a giveaway, I mean why not just have him in the car with all his hair? I think that short clip might have been the clue walter white is alive
Jesse has that hand tat forever. It’s in tons of episodes.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
dk3KRQO.png

large.png

YYH25dH.png

devrOH8.png

DHMKlCI.png

C'mon man. I do this.

Fred.
:banderas:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
dk3KRQO.png

large.png

YYH25dH.png

devrOH8.png

DHMKlCI.png

C'mon man. I do this.

Fred.
Fred Gilligan :wow: