El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (Official Thread)

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
One of the greatest days in the history of this great site. You know that was Walt talking at the end right. Walt lives!

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
:blessed:
So glad that I didn't think Vince G. was the kind of guy to spoil the plot with the trailer, and he proved me right... :banderas:

More trailers need to be like this.

Also....:dahell: at so many people in the comments of the video thinking the voice at the end sounded like Walt. The voice sounded nothing like Bryan Cranston. I'm assuming it's the vacuum repair guy but I don't even care.

I really hope Jesse makes it out of this movie alive brehs. :lupe:
I liked that they gave Jesse an ending where you could imagine that he moved on to better things in his life. I hope that remains true by the end of this movie.

And finally, even though I'd be happy with cameo/s by Walt, Saul, Gus, etc, I hope it's done in service of the plot. If it's just a means of fan service then I'd rather not see either of them. Again, I trust that Vince G. made the right call on that.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
One of the greatest days in the history of this great site. You know that was Walt talking at the end right. Walt lives!
:dwillhuh:

Damn, you think that was Walt at the end?

A: That voice sounds nothing like Cranston IMO. If it's Walt then they had someone else do that voice. I didn't even have the slightest question in my mind of, "Was that Walt?" because I thought it so obviously wasn't. Also, why would Walt have a pistol in a holster in his waist? If he's packing heat, he's not the type to carry in an out-the-body holster.

B: If Walt makes an appearance (I believe he will) why would they spoil it in the trailer when they gave no other hints of the plot?

C: Why would Walt ask Jesse if he's ready for anything, and why would Jesse be ready for anything that Walt could ask him? Their relationship was totally severed in the final run of episodes, and Walt ruined Jesse's life as far as Jesse is concerned. I bet my next paycheck that there are no "adventures of Walt and Jesse" in this movie.

D: It makes WAY more sense for the voice to be the vacuum repair guy that helps people disappear.

@hex You got any thoughts on the trailer and/or the voice at the end breh? :jbhmm:

EDIT: IMO it would be corny to have Walt survive AND play a significant role in the story. This is supposed to be Jesse's movie, and Vince isn't cheesy enough to put Walt in this story outside of maybe a flashback or a brief scene if indeed Walt survived. He's a better storyteller and writer than that. Having Walt survive the finale would be bordering on some "it was all a dream" type shyt. Regardless, it's clear that in the BrBa finale (at the time at least) that Vince clearly intended for Walt to be dead at the end, and I also think it's clear he wants this to be Jesse's movie. As soon as Walt survives and plays a big role in the story, it's not longer a movie about Jesse.
:yeshrug:

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

Damn, you think that was Walt at the end?

A: That voice sounds nothing like Cranston IMO. If it's Walt then they had someone else do that voice. I didn't even have the slightest question in my mind of, "Was that Walt?" because I thought it so obviously wasn't. Also, why would Walt have a pistol in a holster in his waist? If he's packing heat, he's not the type to carry in an out-the-body holster.

B: If Walt makes an appearance (I believe he will) why would they spoil it in the trailer when they gave no other hints of the plot?

C: Why would Walt ask Jesse if he's ready for anything, and why would Jesse be ready for anything that Walt could ask him? Their relationship was totally severed in the final run of episodes, and Walt ruined Jesse's life as far as Jesse is concerned. I bet my next paycheck that there are no "adventures of Walt and Jesse" in this movie.

D: It makes WAY more sense for the voice to be the vacuum repair guy that helps people disappear.

@hex You got any thoughts on the trailer and/or the voice at the end breh? :jbhmm:

EDIT: IMO it would be corny to have Walt survive AND play a significant role in the story. This is supposed to be Jesse's movie, and Vince isn't cheesy enough to put Walt in this story outside of maybe a flashback or a brief scene if indeed Walt survived. He's a better storyteller and writer than that. Having Walt survive the finale would be bordering on some "it was all a dream" type shyt. Regardless, it's clear that in the BrBa finale (at the time at least) that Vince clearly intended for Walt to be dead at the end, and I also think it's clear he wants this to be Jesse's movie. As soon as Walt survives and plays a big role in the story, it's not longer a movie about Jesse.
:yeshrug:

I'm 99.99% sure Walt is dead.

The last teaser with the news broadcast said 9 people were dead at the scene. If you re-watch the finale 8 Nazi goons + Walt = 9.

I'm thinking the voice at the end is a new character....probably a Nazi goon. Because Jack and his team were running a multi-million dollar meth operation, with Jesse at the center. I'd find it incredibly hard to believe they didn't speak to any of their associates about it.

So with Jesse on the run it might be another Nazi goon from Jack's team wanting their "investment" back. Hell, it could be a foreign goon from the Czech republic....again, Jesse was the centerpiece of that entire operation. I think he probably has far more to worry about than being arrested.

Side note, this movie could cross over with "Better Call Saul" because there has obviously been several post-"Breaking Bad" scenes in it.

Fred.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

Ain't no way in hell that's walt.

1-It sounds nothing like him
2-If walt is in it they sure as hell not gonna spoil it in a damn trailer.