El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (Official Thread)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
dk3KRQO.png

Hand tattoo been in the series since day 1 man. This is from season 3 when he's in rehab:

large.png

And the exact same scars are on his face from the finale. I'm not understanding how you don't see them.

YYH25dH.png

devrOH8.png

DHMKlCI.png

C'mon man. I do this.

At various parts of the trailer he seems to have new scars or cuts but I don't see anything to suggest Walt is alive.

Fred.

:wow:
S9e5t87.png

tenor.gif

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
dk3KRQO.png

Hand tattoo been in the series since day 1 man. This is from season 3 when he's in rehab:

large.png

And the exact same scars are on his face from the finale. I'm not understanding how you don't see them.

YYH25dH.png

devrOH8.png

DHMKlCI.png

C'mon man. I do this.

At various parts of the trailer he seems to have new scars or cuts but I don't see anything to suggest Walt is alive.

Fred.

I’m rewatching Breaking Bad lol. On season 5 episode 7, Walt ask Declan “Are You Ready?”

Towards the end of the El Camino trailers, mystery guy says “Are You Ready” in a familiar tone. The way Jesse answered implies that he’s very familiar with this person...now what I’m saying is a hell of a reach obviously but if Walt survived...

Now I know Bryan was possibly messing around but hmm...

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Lol It could never be Walt..hE was surrounded by cops with a serious wound to his stomach

The gawd is gone breh..just deal with it :mjcry:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Comparison I found of all three characters people say the voice sounds like:

Doesn't sound like any of them. It's someone new or the voice has been manipulated.

Fred.

Disregard my last post, I got excited lol. Still, I wouldn’t be disappointed if it turned out to be Walt. Would it be so far fetched that he escaped death? Would it cheapen the ending of Breaking Bad if he were alive?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
There’s a okie doke coming with this movie. I think it’s gonna be Jesse dealing with the paranoia of all that he suffered. Todd tortured him mercilessly judging by the scars, Walt is dead, Andrea and Mike are dead. He’s left to pick up the pieces of all that, probably suffering PTSD. IMO none of these characters deserve a happy ending, Jesse especially.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s a okie doke coming with this movie. I think it’s gonna be Jesse dealing with the paranoia of all that he suffered. Todd tortured him mercilessly judging by the scars, Walt is dead, Andrea and Mike are dead. He’s left to pick up the pieces of all that, probably suffering PTSD. IMO none of these characters deserve a happy ending, Jesse especially.
The skinheads are after him

the dea is after him

sh!t gonna be wild

and there’s going to be a lot of flashback scenes