El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (Official Thread)

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
If we’re honest..he was at worst the 3rd best actor/character in that series.

Walt was legendary
Gus was amazing
Jesse was amazing too (especially in season 5, where he had some of the best acted scenes on the show)
Bob Odenkirk as Saul>>>>>>Aaron Paul :comeon:

Jesse being written to be a dumbass has nothing to do with Aaron Paul's performance being forgettable at best. There are dudes out here who have won or been nominated(deservedly) for Oscar's for being dumbasses. Dude isn't a good actor, and I'd say his resume pre and post BB speaks to that. I'm sorry, but crying, yelling, or acting befuddled just doesn't wow me:hubie:I'm willing to see what he does with this Westworld role because it'll be another instance of him being on screen with multiple superior actors and actresses.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Disregard my last post, I got excited lol. Still, I wouldn’t be disappointed if it turned out to be Walt. Would it be so far fetched that he escaped death? Would it cheapen the ending of Breaking Bad if he were alive?

It all depends on how it was written. Personally I hope Walt is dead just because it puts a nice bow on his story. But these writers have sold stranger premises....if you would've told me back in season 2 that Saul would get his own series, it would be great, and it would paint him as a sympathetic character....I would've thought you were nuts. But that's exactly what happened.

So I can't say with 100% certainty I'd have a problem with Walt being alive, either.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Does Jesse have a memory like that? Can he remember phone numbers and contacts just from memory after being beaten and mistreated for months?
No, but that doesn't mean that it's Walt on the other end of the line:manny:

That junk yard is a local business. It's not as if the number would be difficult to find.

Fred.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I wonder if the movie will start with Flynn, Skylar and Holly eating breakfast

Vince owes us this spin off

Qtk_PnfhRduYMFPtQTGsvPjIEUCNMlq-PApy_iFyxMM.jpg