El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (Official Thread)

Legalese

Banned
Daps
It sounded like Walt, if a lot of other people think so then there's something there intentionally
:unimpressed:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It sounded like Walt, if a lot of other people think so then there's something there intentionally
:unimpressed:

:gucci:

It sounded nothing like Walt....and "a lot of people think so" means nothing when I see a gang of people on social media talking about all the scars on Jesse's face wasn't there in the finale. :dahell:

Moral of the story is no matter what you say, there will be somebody on the internet to agree with you. Right or wrong rarely comes into the equation.

For the record I think Walt will make an appearance, but in a flash back.

Fred.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
:gucci:

It sounded nothing like Walt....and "a lot of people think so" means nothing when I see a gang of people on social media talking about all the scars on Jesse's face wasn't there in the finale. :dahell:

Moral of the story is no matter what you say, there will be somebody on the internet to agree with you. Right or wrong rarely comes into the equation.

For the record I think Walt will make an appearance, but in a flash back.

Fred.
It’s Walt not Ed. Need proof? Jesse doesn’t speak with Ed because he never got into the car with him so he would not smile meeting him. The first person Jesse goes to is Skinny Pete and Badger who Walt gave 200K to for the laser pointers. When he finds out he alive he is shocked. You don’t think he put money out in the dessert as a dead drop for Jesse to find and run with? That’s why he was digging a hole. Walt is a meticulous planner , nobody knows how much time elapsed for him to drive back to the cabin and get his barrel of money, contact Larson to get the machine gun and get the ricin. He could buried that money with notes to Jesse or Skinny Pete on how to contact him or Ed. The reason I saw Walt is because of the scene of Jesse back the compound. If they were feds at the scene , all of the cooking material would be confiscated and in federal holding.
Walt is alive in spirt or physical form.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It’s Walt not Ed. Need proof? Jesse doesn’t speak with Ed because he never got into the car with him so he would not smile meeting him. The first person Jesse goes to is Skinny Pete and Badger who Walt gave 200K to for the laser pointers. When he finds out he alive he is shocked. You don’t think he put money out in the dessert as a dead drop for Jesse to find and run with? That’s why he was digging a hole. Walt is a meticulous planner , nobody knows how much time elapsed for him to drive back to the cabin and get his barrel of money, contact Larson to get the machine gun and get the ricin. He could buried that money with notes to Jesse or Skinny Pete on how to contact him or Ed. The reason I saw Walt is because of the scene of Jesse back the compound. If they were feds at the scene , all of the cooking material would be confiscated and in federal holding.
Walt is alive in spirt or physical form.

:dahell:

I never said it was Ed.

He's digging a hole because he seems to be burying a body. You can see hair sticking out of the towels/rugs/whatever.

oDYSCv7.png

And I seriously doubt that's Jesse back at the compound. There's three people in the shot, probably cops, most likely directly after the finale of "BB".

Fred.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
He did exactly what the script asked of him. I see a lot of people blame actors for doing what the d director/script requires them to do.

That's how I see it, he was the character he was supposed to be. Maybe not as nuanced as some would like but he was miles better than Walt's son. :russ:

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
That's how I see it, he was the character he was supposed to be. Maybe not as nuanced as some would like but he was miles better than Walt's son. :russ:
If we’re honest..he was at worst the 3rd best actor/character in that series.

Walt was legendary
Gus was amazing
Jesse was amazing too (especially in season 5, where he had some of the best acted scenes on the show)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Good analysis but I'm thinking this is directly after the finale meaning it's breaking news and the info that this is all tied into Walter White isn't available to the public yet.

The only indication any time has passed is Jesse's hair is cut. The scar was on his face in the finale, and he's always had that hand tattoo though.

Fred.
I watched the finale I dont see that scar at all

I dont see the hand tattoo either.

Again could be over analyzing, but the new trailer kinda confirms my suspicion that the shot of him in the desert was a time jump and somehow that machine gets used again and that might be the major jewel that walter white is in this movie considering jesse wouldn't know how to make the gun.

Could just be the trailer though but it's hard for me to believe the writers would mix it like this. They admit all the time they leave jewel for what's to come. Vince was just in interview saying how he dropped a jewel for the last episode in the 1st episode of season 5 when walt gets the assault rifle and at some point he would use it.

So its plausible that they we just playing off the end of season 5 but knowing the writers, they were making this clear this is ahead of that time, the haircut was a giveaway, I mean why not just have him in the car with all his hair? I think that short clip might have been the clue walter white is alive

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I watched the finale I dont see that scar at all

I dont see the hand tattoo either.

Again could be over analyzing, but the new trailer kinda confirms my suspicion that the shot of him in the desert was a time jump and somehow that machine gets used again and that might be the major jewel that walter white is in this movie considering jesse wouldn't know how to make the gun.

Could just be the trailer though but it's hard for me to believe the writers would mix it like this. They admit all the time they leave jewel for what's to come. Vince was just in interview saying how he dropped a jewel for the last episode in the 1st episode of season 5 when walt gets the assault rifle and at some point he would use it.

So its plausible that they we just playing off the end of season 5 but knowing the writers, they were making this clear this is ahead of that time, the haircut was a giveaway, I mean why not just have him in the car with all his hair? I think that short clip might have been the clue walter white is alive
You got damn right!