El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (Official Thread)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Day 1 theatre

I was going to go see it at the local Alamo but the earliest show time was around 7:30 pm.

Seeing "Breaking Bad" on the big screen would've been great but it'll be available on the internet like 15 hours before that so it seemed kinda pointless. :manny:

Fred.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I was going to go see it at the local Alamo but the earliest show time was around 7:30 pm.

Seeing "Breaking Bad" on the big screen would've been great but it'll be available on the internet like 15 hours before that so it seemed kinda pointless. :manny:

Fred.
I expected you there like
anigif_sub-buzz-1333-1552432583-1.gif

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
From the trailer it seems to confirm Walter white is in fact dead and this appears to be the immediate after math of that event because the radio says "breaking news" which means it just happened and it says how neighbors heard the gun fire which means the police was immediately called which we know from them approaching walter in the end.

Anyway this movie about to shut the internet down for a couple days. Felt like I did when I was waiting for end game. Oct 11 can't get here fast enough.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I expected you there like
anigif_sub-buzz-1333-1552432583-1.gif

:mjlol:

I would've 100% been in there if there was a morning showing. But I'm not trying to avoid spoilers on social media for like....12 hours before the movie premiere.

Far easier to watch it earlier in the day when it's available online.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:mjlol:

I would've 100% been in there if there was a morning showing. But I'm not trying to avoid spoilers on social media for like....12 hours before the movie premiere.

Far easier to watch it earlier in the day when it's available online.

Fred.

There's gonna be memes and shyt poppin up real quick so might as well watch ASAP and then join the discourse :manny:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Another couple things to over analyze but knowing the writers it's being done on purpose.

1. The news report not including walter white found at that scene says alot considering he was the most wanted man in the country at time and had been on the run for months. You would figure his name would have def been mentioned in that report that the meth king was found dead.

2. Another thing to consider , the report doesn't mention a high tech meth lab at all, and the fact this was a neo nazi camp.

3. Another thing is Jesse hair is cut and has a tattoo on his hand. Both of these things he didnt have in the aftermath of what took place with walter white and the nazi camp. Jesse also has a very distinct scar on his face that was not there when uncle jack got killed. But its saying breaking news. Writers are not that lazy to give the impression its the immediate aftermath but have all these things on jesse. They also are keying in on this scar on his face.

4. Another thing being Jesse in the spot where they did their 1st cook. If anyone remembers this was also the spot where hank and his partner were killed by the nazis and walt prior to going to war with jack gave Skylar the coordinates to where they were buried which was in that spot. The ground looked untouched and if they just got hank and his partner from out there then that would likely still look like a crime scene with investigators or at least a memorial to the bodies they dug up.

So my conclusion is they put that tease out to give the impression this is the immediate aftermath but truthfully looking at context clues and connecting the dots this is further along and jesse killed 9 guys using the same kind of machine walt did with the nazis. Or in fact walt is alive and the machine being mentioned is a major clue that he is still alive and built another machine for whatever reason

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Another couple things to over analyze but knowing the writers it's being done on purpose.

1. The news report not including walter white found at that scene says alot considering he was the most wanted man in the country at time and had been on the run for months. You would figure his name would have def been mentioned in that report that the meth king was found dead.

2. Another thing to consider , the report doesn't mention a high tech meth lab at all, and the fact this was a neo nazi camp.

3. Another thing is Jesse hair is cut and has a tattoo on his hand. Both of these things he didnt have in the aftermath of what took place with walter white and the nazi camp. Jesse also has a very distinct scar on his face that was not there when uncle jack got killed. But its saying breaking news. Writers are not that lazy to give the impression its the immediate aftermath but have all these things on jesse. They also are keying in on this scar on his face.

4. Another thing being Jesse in the spot where they did their 1st cook. If anyone remembers this was also the spot where hank and his partner were killed by the nazis and walt prior to going to war with jack gave Skylar the coordinates to where they were buried which was in that spot. The ground looked untouched and if they just got hank and his partner from out there then that would likely still look like a crime scene with investigators or at least a memorial to the bodies they dug up.

So my conclusion is they put that tease out to give the impression this is the immediate aftermath but truthfully looking at context clues and connecting the dots this is further along and jesse killed 9 guys using the same kind of machine walt did with the nazis. Or in fact walt is alive and the machine being mentioned is a major clue that he is still alive and built another machine for whatever reason

Good analysis but I'm thinking this is directly after the finale meaning it's breaking news and the info that this is all tied into Walter White isn't available to the public yet.

The only indication any time has passed is Jesse's hair is cut. The scar was on his face in the finale, and he's always had that hand tattoo though.

Fred.